Spicy food isn’t for everyone, it’s for you. That’s why Wendy’s is bringing back the heat with The JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken. With pepper jack cheese, fresh jalapeÃ±os, a jalapeÃ±o bun, AND ghost pepper sauce, we really kicked it up a notch. And don’t forget the Ghost Pepper fries — for those that really want to crank up the heat.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Matt Jones
This kid is a legend pic.twitter.com/6KyzTSyP69
– Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) April 20, 2016
This kid is my spirit animal.
#9 Jake Clemons
– Jake Clemons (@Jake__Clemons) April 20, 2016
I don’t think its even that big.
@KySportsRadio man wearing a ksr visor at the yum center right now for the justin bieber concert. best of both worlds
– emily (@emilycease) April 20, 2016
That’s actually Hannah Montana.
Damn y’all I knew I shoulda taken that offer to play men’s basketball at UK. I’d b in the NBA by now. #BBN
– kd (@scubakaydee) April 20, 2016
Same. I regret every decision I’ve ever made.
– bigkat (@bigkat606) April 20, 2016
This is Ryan every night.
@KySportsRadio funny to see so much UK on ULs campus. You don’t see that at UK.
– TheSkinny81 (@theSkinny81) April 20, 2016
That’s because UofL fans can’t get in.
#4 Chet Lemond
– Chet Lemond (@ChetLemond) April 20, 2016
#3 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) April 20, 2016
Rick doesn’t read Drew’s stuff? Who woulda thunk it?
– jacrosse (@jacrosse13) April 20, 2016
Let’s hope not.
#1 Bweet Da Dee
– Bweet Da Deeâ„¢ (@TDigital) April 20, 2016
I don’t even know what to say to this.