We’ve partnered with Wendy’s for the Pic & Roll at Rupp Sweepstake! Visit a participating Wendy’s in the Lexington, KY area, take a pic with the in-store Pic & Roll At Rupp sign, and post to Instagram or Twitter using #WendysRuppVIP for your chance to win!
— — — — — — —
Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of Kentucky, 18 years of age & older. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 am EST on February 5, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 pm EST on March 7, 2016. Void where prohibited. For full prize details, go to http://bit.ly/WendysRupp
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Jay Moore
/Pope calls in
//Pope gets Line 5
///The board drops the Pope#ksrFactor
– Jay Moore (@JayMoore555) February 19, 2016
Not even the Pope can escape line 5.
– John606 (@johnchesnut6714) February 19, 2016
Who calls the cops? Who gets arrested? So. Many. Questions.
#8 Jake Green
@KySportsRadio today’s topic in my ICT policy class is the apple vs FBI case. Good thing KSR informed me about this. Thanks
– Jake Green (@BreatheBlue) February 19, 2016
KSR: Teaching you more than schools for 10 years.
– Brent (@XNotMalcolm) February 19, 2016
I wanna be a part of the KSR fan clubbbb
#6 Pierce Larkin
– Pierce Larkin (@pierce_larkin) February 19, 2016
Drew should really just become a teacher.
#5 Randolph Vance
– Randolph Vance (@GovRocknar) February 19, 2016
Maybe he could scare Finebaum before he goes on.
#4 John Newton
– John Newton (@jnewton56) February 19, 2016
Why did I not do this with my Barbies?
#3 Rodney Raymer
– Rodney Raymer (@RodneyRaymer) February 19, 2016
You’d think that they would eventually learn.
#2 DJ BÃ¼dradlÃ
– DJ BÃ¼RadlÃ (@PaulM618) February 19, 2016
My money is on Matt.
#1 Richie 14nza
– Richie 14nza (@F1ocko) February 19, 2016
I miss Kyle Wiltjer.