Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
#10 John Newton
– John Newton (@jnewton56) February 3, 2016
Could this be the mojo we need?
#9 Michele McCarthy
– Michele McCarthy (@udzlme) February 3, 2016
#8 Evil Scratch
What are the Ref’s of the KENTUCKY/Tennessee game? pic.twitter.com/IJqQ7Wr4mB
– Evil Scratch (@Evil_Scratch) February 3, 2016
*ding ding ding ding ding*
#7 Ben Roberts
Ex-UofL assistant coach Lamar Thomas on joining UK’s staff: “This is like a dream come true.”
– Ben Roberts (@NextCats) February 3, 2016
He came from Louisville…that’s always a dream come true.
So @DrewFranklinKSR got a spicy beef wrap for lunch. Kind of pissed I’m not at ovids now fr
– Kaniff (@FuadShadeh) February 3, 2016
Everyone was drooling.
#5 Ryan Lemond
– Ryan Lemond (@ryanlemond) February 3, 2016
$10 Drew was trying to find Coach Thomas smooth outfit online.
– LunchBoy (@KYLunchQuotes) February 3, 2016
Add them to the Kentucky Branded line!
#3 Wildcat Statue
Buyer beware: the $25.9M for Pitino’s Miami home doesn’t include a thorough disinfecting. And trust me: you’re gonna want that. #ksrtop10
– Wildcat Statue (@WildcatStatue) February 3, 2016
Do the prostitutes not double as a maid service?
#2 Kentucky Josh
– Kentucky Josh (@joshnwhithayes) February 4, 2016
Ugh don’t remind me…oh wait.
#1 Twillie Stein
It’s not even close to gameday & Marcus Lee, Alex Poythress & Derek Willis just fouled out! #BBN
– Twillie Stein (@TwillieStein) February 4, 2016
SAY IT AIN’T SOOOOOOOO!!!!!