Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
#10 Clay Robertson
– Clay Robertson (@Claybob86) January 27, 2016
I’ll be the first to pitch in, only if my prize is an original song by KYJoe himself.
#9 Patrick Towles
Call me crazy, but I’ll take @KentuckyMBB vs. the rest of em in March.
– Patrick Towles (@patty_ice_8) January 28, 2016
Happy to know even when he’s not rocking Kentucky Blue, Patty Ice still knows what’s good.
#8 Nick Ramos
– Nick Ramos (@NickRhimself) January 27, 2016
Looks like you brought the most accurate description of tonight’s win to the prediction table!
Kentucky looks like Megyn Kelly. Missouri looks like Donald Trump. #KSRTop10
– Alan (@DerbyWill) January 28, 2016
Best. Comparison. Ever. It’s fitting that Kentucky gets the looks and the brains!
#6 Davey Rudolph
HAHAHA oh my god pic.twitter.com/krHiSQVszK
– Davey Rudolph (@DaveyRudolph) January 28, 2016
Honestly, I couldn’t tell if he was concentrating really hard on a game-winner or if this is just a typical free throw for him…or if he’s constipated.
#5 Scott Utterback
– Scott Utterback (@Utterback13) January 28, 2016
Reasons Why Kentucky Cheerleaders Aren’t Human: They do things humans do on accident on purpose.
#4 Landon Jones
– Landon Jones (@LandonJones775) January 28, 2016
If this isn’t me in 40 years, let’s just say I better be dead.
#3 Not Jerry Tipton
That’s what I’m talkin’ about, Willis! pic.twitter.com/hgtD4tFArC
– Not Jerry Tipton (@NotJerryTipton) January 28, 2016
EVERYBODY, WE GOTTA KEEP OUR COMPOSURE! KEEP YOUR COMPOSURE!!!
– UKBourbonMan (@UKBourbonMan) January 28, 2016
If anything were to be labeled “so Bullit County” this one definitely takes the cake.
#1 Justin Rowland
Derek Willis’ transformation is the most remarkable thing I’ve seen since… pic.twitter.com/EBHbLH4sGN
– Justin Rowland (@RowlandRIVALS) January 28, 2016
This or the Neville Longbottom transformation, both equally amazing, both equally comparable to Derek Willis’ play this season.