Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
#10 Jamie Stogsdill
– Jamie Stogsdill (@jamiestogs13) January 19, 2016
#9 Debbie Davis
– Debbie Davis (@perttuwillpo) January 19, 2016
“RT fav star”, said everyone in BBN.
#8 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) January 19, 2016
Wishful thinking says tomorrow morning…
#7 Olivia’s Mouth
– Olivia’s Mouth (@BachelorOlivia) January 19, 2016
We all know KSR is a big fan of The Bachelor…sorry not sorry Olivia.
#6 Mike Rutherford
Clearly Mike Krzyzewski’s postgame graciousness stops short at man buns. https://t.co/6hReNR0S7S
– Mike Rutherford (@CardChronicle) January 19, 2016
ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE MAN BUNS ARE LIFE!!!
#5 James Collier
@KySportsRadio Two points one typically doesnt use in the same sentence. Duke loses devaluing anything and UK having only 2 good wins.
– James Collier (@CollierSZLive) January 19, 2016
Tis a bittersweet day in the world of Kentucky basketball.
#4 Kentucky Josh
Think UNLV will use “Calipari can’t own u anymore because u will never have to play UK again” as a selling point to Rick Pitino? #KSRtop10
– Kentucky Josh (@joshnwhithayes) January 19, 2016
If they’re smart they will.
#3 Eddie Radosevich
Duke’s managers don’t screw around after a loss. https://t.co/BLL2aVpOMI
– Eddie Radosevich (@Eddie_Rado) January 19, 2016
Are we watching a managers edition of the 40 yard dash or is this just typical post-loss Duke behavior?
#2 Kentucky Cheer
– Kentucky Cheer (@KentuckyCheer) January 18, 2016
Because #21 deserves endless praise!
#1 John Wall
– John Wall (@JohnWall) January 18, 2016
Our boy John, keeping things in perspective.