Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Jamie Stogsdill
– Jamie Stogsdill (@jamiestogs13) January 15, 2016
No. The answer to that is no.
#9 Matthew Mahone
– Matthew Mahone (@M_E_Mahone) January 14, 2016
Good thing this wasn’t real. Who knows what would have happen.
#8 Bweet Da Dee
– Bweet Da Deeâ„¢ (@TDigital) January 14, 2016
Who needs Thomas Rhett when you have Boom?
#7 Kelli McDowell
South Carolina coach seriously walk around in those shoes like a baby giraffe.
– Kelli McDowell (@kellibeth) January 15, 2016
Just because they’re expensive does not mean they’re attractive.
#6 Ash Mason
– Ash Mason (@AshMasonSF) January 15, 2016
Now this, this is dedication.
#5 Scott Charlton
– Scott Charlton (@Scott_Charlton) January 15, 2016
#4 James Grega Jr.
Izzo so mad he is eating his own face pic.twitter.com/TWREncCHbx
– James Grega Jr. (@JGrega11) January 15, 2016
The face you make when you lose at home.
– Stephanie (@smwelchh) January 15, 2016
Take me to Rupp so I know its real.
#2 Mark Bohn
– Mark Bohn (@bohn_mark) January 14, 2016
This makes me so happy.
#1 Drew Franklin
I want to be on the #KSRTop10
– Drew Franklin (@DrewFranklinKSR) January 15, 2016
Because I want to keep my job.