Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Scott Darst
– Scott Darst (@MountaineerCat) January 10, 2016
#9 Dave Scott
– Dave Scott (@Finna_Go_HAM) January 9, 2016
Coleman Coliseum was Alex’s jungle on Saturday.
#8 Zachary O’Daniel
Don’t worry, we’re not playing Monday night… so, at least you got football, right? https://t.co/UO5JqlCnNv
– Zachary O’Daniel (@zodaniel16) January 9, 2016
Good news Alabama, you’re safe tonight. Enjoy it before we play you again.
#7 T M Tomnoy Isalm
– T M Tonmoy Islam (@boromiya) January 10, 2016
How many points is a Ulis worth?
#6 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) January 11, 2016
UNC, where 2+2 really doesn’t equal 4.
#5 Matt Jones
– Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) January 10, 2016
I know what hair style I’m getting next time.
#4 Justin Williams
– Justin Williams (@JustinWWilliams) January 11, 2016
But first, someone needs to set up a camera outside of Mitch Barnhart’s office.
You pick up Ulis? Bet. pic.twitter.com/4YQwkcLgbQ
– Brooke (@TotallyTwitched) January 10, 2016
You messed with the wrong kid, Jimmie Taylor.
#2 W Allred
Dude was wearing Ulis like a fanny pack
– W Allred (@Bigg_Dubb) January 10, 2016
He just wanted to look like all the tourists at Disney.
#1 John Calipari
You may have heard me say this before: I absolutely have the best coaching job in sports and I plan on being at Kentucky for a long time.
– John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) January 11, 2016
I never thought he would leave, but reassurance is always nice. We love ya, Coach!