Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Kentucky Football
– Kentucky Football (@UKFootball) December 29, 2015
Welcome, Eddie. You should consider buying a blue tie before you move to Lexington.
#9 Not Jerry Tipton
Meanwhile in Bloomington, at a recent Indiana practice… https://t.co/jCLfQvhY0j
– Not Jerry Tipton (@NotJerryTipton) December 29, 2015
I’m sure that Louisville’s practices look quite similar.
#8 Terry Ulis Brown
– Terry Ulis Brownâ„¢ (@TBrown_80) December 29, 2015
This kid was obviously raised correctly.
#7 Stephen Huntsman
“Call me ‘KAT’. Call me … ‘Kitty KAT.'” https://t.co/o6TfZgxjHa
– Stephen Huntsman (@ThirdandVermont) December 29, 2015
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur….
#6 Twillie Stein
– Twillie Stein (@TwillieStein) December 29, 2015
Here’s to adding on another 365 days.
– UofKwildcats (@TheUofKwildcats) December 29, 2015
Rick Pitino needs to be trying though.
#4 Matthew Mahone
– Matthew (@mmahone75) December 29, 2015
This is exactly what Freddie looked like doing the radio show today.
#3 Josh Shearer
– Josh Shearer (@jlshearer3) December 29, 2015
I wonder if he sleeps standing up.
#2 James McCullum
– James McCullum (@jemMox) December 29, 2015
Me the entire game.
#1 Kendall Braden
– Kendall Braden (@KendallBraden) December 29, 2015
The entire BBN’s response to that tweet.