Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
@KySportsRadio pitching KSR as a sitcom?
– jeremyclemons (@jeremyclemons) January 19, 2016
That would be the greatest sitcom ever. Or the worse. Who knows?
#9 Bryan in Houston
– Bryan in Houston (@bmwuk) January 19, 2016
First Mark Stoops, now Finebaum. People need to stop being mean to Matt.
#8 Jason Burnett
– Jason Burnett (@UK__JB) January 19, 2016
You can’t make KSR any greater though.
#7 Meg Thacker
– Meg Thacker (@megthacker304) January 19, 2016
Especially come March. KSR is not allowed to leave the state.
#6 Tony Alexander
– Tony Alexander (@GrandPappyT7) January 19, 2016
It’s the best sleep medicine you can get.
#5 Becky Phelps
Dear Mother Nature I need you to have all this snow out of your system before Friday. I have a ball game to get to in Lexington. #BBN
– Becky Phelps (@blphelps12) January 19, 2016
Snow is great and all, but it better not come between us and basketball.
#4 Art Smass
– Art Smass (@ArtSmass1) January 19, 2016
But…. he’s going to Make Kentucky Great Again.
#3 Matthew Mahone
– Matthew Mahone (@M_E_Mahone) January 19, 2016
I see more Donald Trump tweets than you all even want to know. But this GIF is great.
#2 Jesse Mahaffey
@KySportsRadio define tough? 2 words! Tyler Ulis
– Jessie Mahaffey (@JessieUk1) January 19, 2016
When will he get his own song like JOHN CENA?
– Aaron (@gabehart21) January 19, 2016
Just imagine what would happen if it was Cal.