Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Coach Salyers
– Coach Salyers (@CoachSalyersLC) December 21, 2016
It was a bargain at her garage sale.
– ElroyCFurrbusch (@ElroyCFurrbusch) December 21, 2016
The jolly Holiday greeting has two very different meanings for Kentucky and Louisville.
#8 Jason Childers
@KySportsRadio UofL must have bought the hookers with saved up behavior bucks.
– Jason Childers (@manwithpans) December 21, 2016
Alas, now we know how the strippers were paid for!
#7 Seth Lieber
– Seth Lieber (@SethLieber) December 21, 2016
I think that’s pushing the boundaries as to what they can get away with.
How many D League scouts to check out the U of L guys? https://t.co/fTrz6i5Gec
– JT (@KYguyinTX) December 21, 2016
Do they even scout for the D-League?
#5 Kaitlyn Taylor
– Kaitlyn Taylor ðŸŒ™ (@mktaylor32) December 22, 2016
Poor guy, didn’t even see it coming.
@DrewFranklinKSR i mean do they just lob you softballs from UL pr department…lol
– SlimTim (@washue1971) December 21, 2016
Zero self awareness in Louisville. Zero.
#3 Drew Carrier
ESPN is wrong. UK v UL doesn’t break up friendships because if they’re a Louisville fan they were never your friend in the first place
– Drew Carrier (@drew_carrier) December 22, 2016
What about family? I have a couple of cousins I need to take care of.
#2 Jordan Hughes
– Jordan Hughes (@MrJordanHughes) December 21, 2016
#1 Jen Lee
if 2016 was a basketball game pic.twitter.com/zo24tNYEvO
– Jen Lee (@__nifer) December 22, 2016
It’s a sad, but true statement.