Wendy’s KSR Top 10 ‘Louisville Scandal’ Tweets of the Day

bbq

Wendy’s® BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich and Pulled Pork Cheese Fries feature premium pork shoulder smoked for hours with real hickory chips and topped with your choice of smoky, spicy or sweet barbecue sauce. Try it today on a brioche bun with crunchy slaw or atop our natural-cut cheese fries.

You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:

In light of today’s events,  I decided to change up the tweets for Friday. There was no way I could break it down to just ten tweets. Below you will see the top tweets from today and a link will be posted at the bottom for you to see other ‘honorable mention’ tweets. Several of them.

Now. On to the tweets:

#10 Bob N Weaver

He will have to carry a lot of bags to make up for this one.

#9 Not Jerry Tipton

At least he had a little fun, though.

#8 Fake Gimel

Come on, Gimel. They’re just sitting on a couch.

#7 Drew Franklin

Let’s take a moment of silence for their loss.

#6 Randy Long

Had to keep them somehow.

#5 JROD

I thought there would be more red.

#4 JC

I would have been much more willing to donate had I known it would be going to something so scandalous.

#3 Missy Ward

KFC is apparently just a cover up.

#2 JEREMY SPALDING

I can’t even top this one.

#1 Pat Forde

The Tweet that started it all. Possibly the best tweet ever.

Click read more to see the honorable mentions.

Honorable Mention tweets:

@Hessler_KSR

Article written by Courtney Hessler

Ashley Judd is my spirit animal. Follow me on twitter at: @Hessler_KSR

8 Comments for Wendy’s KSR Top 10 ‘Louisville Scandal’ Tweets of the Day

1. wildcats4me2
    1:52 am October 3, 2015 Permalink

Should really give Pitino some great material to talk to the parents about during the in home visits. Give me your son for the next four years and I will take good care of him.

2. littlefeller
    7:06 am October 3, 2015 Permalink

M Jordan “And to think all I got at UNC was free grades-I knew I should have gone on that recruiting trip to UL”!

3. Blue barber
    8:46 am October 3, 2015 Permalink

From what I’ve seen they should call it the yuck center.

4. Blue barber
    8:49 am October 3, 2015 Permalink

Pitino could pitch this to recruits……..”send your son to U of L…..I’ll make you a grand parent”.

5. Whiskey Bent
    9:22 am October 3, 2015 Permalink

I’ve been a ksr fan from the beginning, but please lose this writer and this idiotic post. Oh… Lose her spirit animal too. So stupid.

• CATandMONKEY
      11:59 am October 3, 2015 Permalink

She’s still better than Corey.

6. Catsrus
    9:26 am October 3, 2015 Permalink

Reading the CJ story I gather these salacious items:
    The allegations go for the period 2010 to 2014 which could implicate their National Champs.
    The story was collaborated by a Pulitizer Prize winner.
    There are many emails twixt Powell and Andre McGee.
    I have to say: after all the ribbing the UL fans have handed out over the Chris Mills money deal; this is satisfying. I’ve heard rumors of such benefits at a lot of U’s but this one has teeth.

7. Damon Baesler
    9:57 am October 3, 2015 Permalink

What’s your problem Whiskey Bent?!? You have a problem with her writing on “Top Ten Tweets?!” I’m sure she’s trying for a Pulitzer with this! Why not quit all your hating and take a chill pill. These interns don’t get paid anything and work hard to entertain you. If you don’t like it don’t read it and go to a different site and troll there!