We should probably talk about it (Postgame Show Thread)

It was the Florida game all over again. Kentucky had the ball with a chance to win the game, but couldn’t make the plays to do it. In the end, Patrick Towles went down for a game-losing sack.

If you’re still up thinking about it, there are others out there like you. They’re listening to Matt Jones on the KSR postgame show and you are welcome to join in.

You can give him a call at 1-800-444-8484 or 502-571-8484.

Listen on 630 WLAP or 840 WHAS or listen online here.

Discuss below.

Article written by Drew Franklin

8 Comments for We should probably talk about it (Postgame Show Thread)

1. BtownUKFan
    11:32 pm October 15, 2015 Permalink

What’s to talk about? You could replay the post game show from a dozen other losses. Missed opportunities, drives stalling out, missed tackles, inability to stop opponent on 3rd down, questionable play calling, medicore QB becomes Heisman candidate. Rinse and repeat.

2. Garmaster
    11:35 pm October 15, 2015 Permalink

I think the kicking game hurt us more than people realize. Poor kickoffs and punting killed our field position.

3. aaron
    11:37 pm October 15, 2015 Permalink

Every time get excited about UK football then they do what they did tonight. Media gets us excited and give cats love then they lay a egg again very frustrating

4. Garmaster
    11:45 pm October 15, 2015 Permalink

Badet had that ball, i dont know how it came out as he rolled over

5. Awaiting moderation
    11:46 pm October 15, 2015 Permalink

I’d like to talk about it…but my comments never get approved 🙁

6. Marshall T
    11:52 pm October 15, 2015 Permalink

I know it`s hard to blame a football game on anyone but I just can`t get it out of my head if Dorian Baker makes the catch in the end zone we win the game….. And also for the UF game he had it right in his hands and drops the ball in the end zone…. I know he is a good receiver and makes big plays but that`s 2 dropped passes from him that would have made UK 6-0 right now, maybe I`m looking at it the wrong way but that`s Big when your looking at UK undefeated 1st in the SEC East…. catch the ball

7. Hack
    5:37 am October 16, 2015 Permalink

Has Stoops heard of this guy? : http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2830660/tyler-pack

8. Larry
    12:43 pm October 16, 2015 Permalink

Drew,

Did you think the guy calling the game on TV last night looked like Matt Jones twin brother? He has a better sounding voice than Matt also!!