The folks here at KSR love getting your input on things… relevant and bizarre. We have to get a little creative around here sometimes. Last summer I started a weekly series called “We Ask You Wednesdays,” that brought in some great responses from many readers via Twitter.
Each week, the question will change and we will hit on a variety of topics, mostly UK-related… but you never know. Each week the best responses will make it on to the website. This week’s twenty ninth volume of the “We Ask You Wednesday” allowed Kentucky fans to answer the following question via Twitter in 140 characters or less: WHAT IS THE BEST UK-RELATED FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM NAME?
The most popular answer of the week:
@AllyTuckerKSR the gator chomp.
– Andrew (@ukandrew) September 16, 2015
The second most popular answer of the week:
@AllyTuckerKSR Joakim Noah. Period.
– A.D. (@KingDemrow) September 16, 2015
Matt Walsh, Teddy Dupay and Joakim Noah…. The Mt. Rushmore of awful Florida players
– Scott Still (@ukstill3) September 16, 2015
Oh wow. You took it to another level, Aaron Wood.
– AARON Wood (@abwoodone) September 16, 2015
Sure, there’s enough hate to go around…
@AllyTuckerKSR Does not liking Urban Meyer and Ohio State count?
– Kindsey Bernhard (@kbernhardKSR) September 16, 2015
He’s not the greatest. That’s for sure. @AllyTuckerKSR Aaron Hernandez
– Travis Johnson (@Travis27Johnson) September 16, 2015
But in the end, I’m glad we didn’t get Donovan because it meant we got Cal.
@AllyTuckerKSR Joakim Noah, Donavan spurning Kentucky, the “Go Gators” song, Tim Tebow and Nick Calathes
– Wilder Treadway (@Wilder_Treadway) September 16, 2015
I seriously hate that goal post/stansion (whatever they call it)
BEST VISUAL ANSWER OF THE WEEK:
– Ben (@bragg_ben) September 16, 2015
BEST ANSWER OF THE WEEK:
– Jarrod Hogue (@jarrodhogue) September 16, 2015