The folks here at KSR love getting your input on things… relevant and bizarre. We have to get a little creative around here sometimes. Last summer I started a weekly series called “We Ask You Wednesdays,” that brought in some great responses from many readers via Twitter.
Each week, the question will change and we will hit on a variety of topics, mostly UK-related… but you never know. Each week the best responses will make it on to the website. This week’s twenty ninth volume of the “We Ask You Wednesday” allowed Kentucky fans to answer the following question via Twitter in 140 characters or less: IF YOU HAD TO DESCRIBE BIG BLUE NATION TO SOMEONE IN ONE PICTURE… WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
Good old P. Pat… definitely a good representation
– Havana Childers âœŒï¸ (@HChilders326) September 30, 2015
A tradition unlike any other.
– Story (@RyanKreestory77) September 30, 2015
HELMET GUY! It’s been too long.
– Adam Dahl (@Dahl316) September 30, 2015
– Billy Sewell (@GoCats2) September 30, 2015
– Aaron Flener (@AFlenerKSR) September 30, 2015
Start em’ young.
– Regina Lexi Rickert (@acrphoto) September 30, 2015
And that’s why everyone hates us. Bring it, though.
– Jackie Watson (@JcWatson810) September 30, 2015
Still one of the best pics from last year.
– Matt Hardesty (@hardestymatt12) September 30, 2015
The highs are so high and the lows are so low.
– braddoubleu (@TheNameIsBrad) September 30, 2015
Lil bro… maybe next time.
– Jackson Hancock (@NotJackson00) September 30, 2015
BEST ANSWER OF THE WEEK:
– Alex Priar (@A_Priar94) September 30, 2015