The folks here at KSR love getting your input on things… relevant and bizarre. We have to get a little creative around here sometimes. Last summer I started a weekly series called “We Ask You Wednesdays,” that brought in some great responses from many readers via Twitter.
Each week, the question will change and we will hit on a variety of topics, mostly UK-related… but you never know. Each week the best responses will make it on to the website. This week’s twenty ninth volume of the “We Ask You Wednesday” allowed Kentucky fans to answer the following question via Twitter in 140 characters or less: WHAT WAS THE BEST/MOST ENCOURAGING PART ABOUT SATURDAY’S GAME? WHAT WAS THE WORST/LEAST ENCOURAGING PART ABOUT SATURDAY’S GAME?
The wide receivers are going to be a major strength on this team…
– Jortney (@Wildcatty11) September 9, 2015
Sounds basic enough…
Again, sounds reasonable enough for me…
@AllyTuckerKSR 1) Beginning 2) Ending
– JimTheChin (@jimthechin) September 9, 2015
The way that game started will be one we always remember…
It’s all better when you get a t-shirt…
– Story (@RyanKreestory77) September 9, 2015
So that was you?
– Tweets by Beth (@GreatBlakes) September 9, 2015
Very cool moment.
– Ben (@bragg_ben) September 9, 2015
I don’t get the whole students leaving early thing either… Hopefully not for big games.
– Alex Bruno (@BrunDoggyDog) September 9, 2015
The Sun Belt is our kryptonite…
– Matthew Mahone (@mmahone75) September 9, 2015
I’m trying to avoid the “Kentucky gonna Kentucky” thing…but
@AllyTuckerKSR Most encouraging: Not finding a way to Kentucky it in the end. Worst: Pulling a Kentucky and giving up 23 unanswered.
– Andrew Brown (@drewby_12) September 9, 2015
BEST ANSWER OF THE WEEK: Boom’s Dad is the man.