The folks here at KSR love getting your input on things… relevant and bizarre. We have to get a little creative around here sometimes. Last summer I started a weekly series called “We Ask You Wednesdays,” that brought in some great responses from many readers via Twitter.
Each week, the question will change and we will hit on a variety of topics, mostly UK-related… but you never know. Each week the best responses will make it on to the website. This week’s twenty ninth volume of the “We Ask You Wednesday” allowed Kentucky fans to answer the following question via Twitter in 140 characters or less: IF YOU WERE TO CREATE A TIME CAPSULE FOR THE PAST YEAR IN UK ATHLETICS, WHAT WOULD YOU INCLUDE?
That was one of the classic moments of the season…
– Kindsey Bernhard (@kbernhardKSR) August 19, 2015
There might not be room for anything else after that…
@AllyTuckerKSR one of Karl’s shoes.
– J.C. Ausmus (@JC_KSR) August 19, 2015
That’s a little strange, but I’m trying to catch your drift.
– Lil Joe B. Hall (@LilJoeBHall) August 19, 2015
That’s actually kinda sweet…
@AllyTuckerKSR sand from the Bahamas where it all began last year.
– Chris from Paducah (@univerky) August 19, 2015
Well, of course.
– KentuckyDude (@JHNNsports) August 19, 2015
All of BBN’s combined tears would fill more than enough time capsules.
@AllyTuckerKSR my bar tabs and a jar of my happy and sad tears.
– Havana Childers âœŒï¸ (@HChilders326) August 19, 2015
You do you, man. You do you.
@AllyTuckerKSR A 40-0 shirt because I choose the reality I want to live in.
– Will Lentz (@WillLentz) August 19, 2015
@AllyTuckerKSR A one-foot ruler with the last quarter-inch cut off…
– Jamie Pinson (@UKFanatic14) August 19, 2015
Might take up less room than Karl Towns’ shoe…
@AllyTuckerKSR Tyler Ulis
– Plain Ole Glenn (@lil_donnie_t) August 19, 2015
BEST ANSWER OF THE WEEK:
@AllyTuckerKSR saliva from Devin Booker’s car
– Nick Roush (@RoushKSR) August 19, 2015