The season is sadly now over, and the folks here at KSR love getting your input on things… relevant and bizarre. We have to get a little creative around here sometimes. Last summer I started a weekly series called “We Ask You Wednesdays,” that brought in some great responses from many readers via Twitter.
Each week, the question will change and we will hit on a variety of topics, mostly UK-related… but you never know. Each week the best responses will make it on to the website. This week’s twenty ninth volume of the “We Ask You Wednesday” allowed Kentucky fans to answer the following question via Twitter in 140 characters or less: IF YOU WERE TO CREATE A UK-THEMED DONUT, WHAT WOULD IT CONSIST OF AND WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT?
– Story (@RyanKreestory77) August 5, 2015
There’s no such thing with donuts.
– K.S. York (@xKSYorkx) August 5, 2015
For the uncensored podcast listeners….
@AllyTuckerKSR Brassow’s Glazed Original
– Lil Joe B. Hall (@LilJoeBHall) August 5, 2015
Certainly looks good.
– Tyler Carter (@tylercarter24) August 5, 2015
– CouchCat (@scottcouch14) August 5, 2015
– Nathan Goodrich (@ngoodrichatty) August 5, 2015
– UKBlue241 (@UKBlue241) August 5, 2015
I see what you did there.
@AllyTuckerKSR the Dodson Glazed donut. In honor of Darnell’s eyes.
– Courtney Hessler (@Hessler_KSR) August 5, 2015
@AllyTuckerKSR the Nike Hyper Elite Swooshnut. Checkered blue Iced with white Cream filling.
– Merica Jake (@MericaJake) August 5, 2015
– Matthew Mahone (@mmahone75) August 5, 2015
– Daniel Weber (@daw816) August 5, 2015
– clayton knight (@OHS_Dark_Knight) August 5, 2015
– Harrison Spires (@HarrySpires) August 5, 2015
BEST ANSWERS OF THE WEEK:
– Jay4UK (@jay_mcknight365) August 5, 2015
– Havana Childers âœŒï¸ (@HChilders326) August 5, 2015