The season is sadly now over, and the folks here at KSR love getting your input on things… relevant and bizarre. We have to get a little creative around here sometimes. Last summer I started a weekly series called “We Ask You Wednesdays,” that brought in some great responses from many readers via Twitter.
Each week, the question will change and we will hit on a variety of topics, mostly UK-related… but you never know. Each week the best responses will make it on to the website. This week’s twenty ninth volume of the “We Ask You Wednesday” allowed Kentucky fans to answer the following question via Twitter in 140 characters or less: IF YOU COULD PICK ANY SPORTS-RELATED (DOESN’T HAVE TO BE KENTUCKY) PERSON TO WRITE A TELL-ALL BOOK, WHO WOULD YOU PICK AND WHAT WOULD THE TITLE BE?
@AllyTuckerKSR Floyd Mayweather, Money can buy happiness.
– DÎ£VIN MILÎ£S (@D00bin) July 15, 2015
Something about that man just puts me to sleep, but I bet he could tell some good stories.
@AllyTuckerKSR David Stern “NBA Conspiracies, True or False?”
– Bobby R. (@uklefty22) July 15, 2015
Chapter 1-25: “Chinoe Pub”
– Pat Kemme (@prodigyPK) July 15, 2015
You knew it was coming…
@AllyTuckerKSR Rick Pitino “In & out”
– Twan Quincy Adams (@Trapper_Twan_Md) July 15, 2015
I still have to get through “Bounce Back” first…
@AllyTuckerKSR John Calipari – Recruiting For Dummies
– Chris from Paducah (@univerky) July 15, 2015
Mike Tyson: Taking a Bite Out of Life. https://t.co/VBSnWa5qvk
– Terry Bad News Brown (@TBrown_80) July 15, 2015
Follow RichyP for details on the release date…
@AllyTuckerKSR Doron Lamb: Who Up? Behind the scenes with the 2012 National Champions
– AWD (@awdahl14) July 15, 2015
I think just a picture book filled with such things would be wonderful.
@AllyTuckerKSR Bill Murray. Doesn’t need a title, just a majestic picture of him on the cover
– Jared Hatfield (@jhattrey1) July 15, 2015
I almost gave this the Best Answer of the Week, but didn’t want to give you 2 in a row. Well played.
@AllyTuckerKSR definitely every single player in the world who played for Billy G titled ðŸ†˜
– Havana Childers âœŒï¸ (@HChilders326) July 15, 2015
That could also be the name of Cal’s book, considering he owns Rick Pitino and UL since arriving at Kentucky.
– Tommy (@tommyprice2nd) July 15, 2015
I hear it’s an instant classic.
@AllyTuckerKSR O.J. Simpson, “If I did it.” Oh, wait…
– Nick Roush (@RoushKSR) July 15, 2015
@AllyTuckerKSR Jodie Meeks would probably have a pretty interesting story to tell.
– Stephen Huntsman (@ThirdandVermont) July 15, 2015
BEST ANSWER OF THE WEEK:
“I Appreciate Your Call: The Matt Jones Story” https://t.co/nOYdwgauoD
– Rodney Lipps (@rodneylipps) July 15, 2015