WATCH: Ryan Lemond runs 60-yard dash during Friday’s show

With so much talk of running on KSR lately, Ryan Lemond put the debate aside and tried to his own 60-yard dash during a commercial break at this morning’s show at Johnson Central High School.

And he didn’t hurt himself!

The real race between producer Billy and former UK wide receiver Ryan Timmons will go down sometime next week.

Article written by Drew Franklin

14 Comments for WATCH: Ryan Lemond runs 60-yard dash during Friday’s show

1. bigblue98
    11:53 am October 30, 2020 Permalink

I can’t stop watching the second video. It’s a great inspirational video. I believe his tongue is out while running. Once Ryan starts giving pregame pep talks this video should be playing in the background for the audience.

2. GoCatz
    11:55 am October 30, 2020 Permalink

With the music, you need to put the video in slow motion…. Oh, maybe it was.

3. kydrummer
    12:59 pm October 30, 2020 Permalink

The most erect runner you’ll ever see!

• RealCatsFan
      3:11 pm October 30, 2020 Permalink

I was very relieved to see that Ryan talking about his “erect running style” didn’t mean what I thought it might…

4. chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
    1:09 pm October 30, 2020 Permalink

I forgot to mention in yesterday’s show thread that this race with Billy and Timmons is like that guy that challenges people at, I think, the Braves games. He wears a green body suit and looks like an alien (I think there is a logo on his suit for a chain of convenience stores…their fountain drink specifically) the other person gets a head start to run around the ball field. That’s actually what I thought about when I saw the NFL clip of the guy who ran down the DB after a pick.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      1:11 pm October 30, 2020 Permalink

• Bluehender
      2:22 pm October 30, 2020 Permalink

That’s some funny stuff there cg, especially that first guy falling down. That dude is fast. Could it be Ryan Timmons? He has Timmons-like wheels..

• GoCatz
      3:03 pm October 30, 2020 Permalink

I’ve only seen him get beat once!!

• RealCatsFan
      3:15 pm October 30, 2020 Permalink

Yeah, the first guy celebrating only to fall on his face when he got passed is pretty priceless.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      4:46 pm October 30, 2020 Permalink

That guy celebrating before crossing the goal line…ERRR…breaking the tape reminds me of someone. “rubs chin” “cough-cough”

So yeah, it looks like if he had just kept his eyes forward and kept pumping he had a great shot. Probably a photo finish it looks like though.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      4:48 pm October 30, 2020 Permalink

No way! I just watched The Fridge. Haha. That big guy’s got some wheels!

5. JohnnyCat
    2:41 pm October 30, 2020 Permalink

This is the minor league version of The Feeeze is better…aka the “Fridge”..lol.

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      4:49 pm October 30, 2020 Permalink

Reply fail above.

No way! I just watched The Fridge. Haha. That big guy’s got some wheels!

6. Philthy
    6:52 pm October 30, 2020 Permalink

You could have timed Ryan with a sun dial.