Check out this wild video of Nutter Field House’s transformation into a 400-bed hospital as UK HealthCare pushes forward with its plans on campus.
According to UK, the Nutter flip will include:
- Rooms will be partitioned.
- Standard Sub Flooring System, Nurses Stations, Heavy Duty Cots, Dedicated Break Rooms.
- Nebulizing Station or Area.
- Shower Units with Daily Sanitization, Universal Body Soap and Sanitization of Shower Units.
- Daily Towel Service, Restroom Units with Daily Sanitization, Portable Handwashing Stations.
- Daily Laundry Service.
- Temporary generated power to ensure potable water for food services, shower and restroom.
For more information on the flip, click here.