WATCH: Marlana VanHoose brings the house down with National Anthem

Kentucky fans should have felt confident about the Cats’ chances against Tennessee because the game started in the best possible way: Marlana VanHoose singing the National Anthem. As per usual, she absolutely crushed it.

VanHoose’s performance earned her massive applause inside Rupp Arena, and by the end of the song, the crowd was even singing along with her. She’s a fan favorite for the BBN, and last night, she outdid herself.

Drew knew all along:

For more on VanHoose and to read her inspiring story, check out her website here.

Article written by Maggie Davis

I love sports, podcasts, long walks on the beach and Twitter (@MaggieDavisKSR)

6 Comments for WATCH: Marlana VanHoose brings the house down with National Anthem

1. Ridge Runner
    11:42 am February 17, 2019 Permalink

She is always awesome.

2. EastKYCAT
    12:47 pm February 17, 2019 Permalink

I am so proud of her and proud she is from my hometown.

3. JASUN74
    7:30 pm February 17, 2019 Permalink

Eastkycat, you should be very proud. We all are so proud of her. I just can’t understand how in the world a voice that big and beautiful comes from such a little young lady like her. Lol. God love her heart, she it a hero to me and many others and I hope she gets everything in life that she deserves, I know she will. Great job Marlana, you are the greatest!!

4. JASUN74
    7:33 pm February 17, 2019 Permalink

5. JASUN74
    7:40 pm February 17, 2019 Permalink

Sorry for the double post! Actually, after listening to her sing again, she definitely deserves a duplicate post. Lol. OMG, that girl is simply amazing! WOW, what a special, special person God has put here for all of us to be able to enjoy and be a part of her life. I’ll tell you all that we’re some of the luckiest fans in the world to be die hard UK fans, but to have Marlana VanHoose as part of the family is truly a blessing! You just can’t help but think that God must be a Kentucky Wildcats fan to have given us soo much, and to put her beautiful voice on top of all of it, we’ll if that’s not proof, I don’t know what else to tell you. Lol. What a fantastic job Marlana and thanks for the cold chills!! AGAIN!! Hahahahaha

6. kjd