Watch Kevin Durant watch Tyler Herro

You’ve watched Tyler Herro’s highlights many times, but have you watched Kevin Durant watch Tyler Herro’s highlights?

I assume no, but now you can.

In the third installment of his breakdown of high school’s best players, Durant watches Herro and comments on what he sees. He asks, “Tyler Herro, going to Kentucky, gotta be a pro if you go there, right?”

See it all for yourself:

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for Watch Kevin Durant watch Tyler Herro

1. UKfanforlife
    2:05 pm March 20, 2018 Permalink

Herro is under rated. Can never have enough guys that can score on a team. You can teach them defense, but its hard to teach a kid how to be a fearless scorer, you eather have it or you don’t .

2. 1UKFAN6
    2:32 pm March 20, 2018 Permalink

That McClung kid is legit. I’ve watched him a lot in person since his high school is about 30 minutes from where I live. I wish Kentucky tried to get him too. Herro will be a start in my opinion and agree with UKfanforlife as being under rated.

• BonnieTayshaunBilly
      2:35 pm March 20, 2018 Permalink

I’ve been researching and I thought that was Andre Ball, cousin to the infamous Big Baller Balls. He has only one D-1 offer, from N. Arizona.

• BonnieTayshaunBilly
      2:41 pm March 20, 2018 Permalink

My bad. I just watched from where the video was cued up, which for me was Andre Ball.

• JusSayin
      3:18 pm March 20, 2018 Permalink

Agree about Herro. Disagree about McClung.

I’ve seen his AAU games. He’s a lowe percentage shooter and he doesn’t dominate against a similar level of competition. He’s a 3-star recruit for a reason. Athleticism does give him some upside..

But Herro is the real deal.

• 1UKFAN6
      3:36 pm March 20, 2018 Permalink

McClung dropped 44 on fern creek in the Arby’s classic and has broke every scoring record in Virginia. He also dropped 47 in the state title game. I mean I’m hype about herro but you can’t say McClung isn’t the real deal.

• JusSayin
      3:57 pm March 20, 2018 Permalink

It’s high school basketball. Go find any Division 1 level guard with even a 1 or 2 star rating. They can drop 40 in a game on any given night. That’s the main reason scouts show up at AAU tourneys and not high school gyms.

MN all-time leading scorer is averaging 12 a game as a senior on a low percentage at Winthrop.

I’m not saying he’s a scrub or anything but I think he’s properly rated and slightly overhyped because of the exciting nature of his highlights.

3. BigBlueNationDude
    5:01 pm March 20, 2018 Permalink

Stacked with guards next year. Might see 4 guards playing in some situations.