WATCH Katina Powell on KSR

Due to length, the interview has been broken up into four parts for your viewing pleasure.

W

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

13 Comments for WATCH Katina Powell on KSR

1. jcarter1715
    1:48 pm February 9, 2016 Permalink

@shannonthedude Ryan’s laugh for a sound clip during the famous line @8:18 mark

2. HotCarl
    2:10 pm February 9, 2016 Permalink

I’m glad she was in good spirits about the whole thing though!

3. Sticky Ceiling
    2:11 pm February 9, 2016 Permalink

I can’t wait for the sequel!

4. yarg
    2:12 pm February 9, 2016 Permalink

It always kinda bugs me when I see people complaining about the content on this site(“why so many football posts,” etc.), but I’ll be pretty glad when this stuff drops off the front page.

5. 2thepoint
    2:19 pm February 9, 2016 Permalink

Why should there be? Sounds “sporty” to me!

6. Stephen
    3:50 pm February 9, 2016 Permalink

I can only refresh my screen so many times. I’m dying to hear more on this.

Are we expecting any follow-up from this today? Any post interview thoughts? Any outside opinions? Or are we waiting until tomorrow?

I do realize it’s game day and there are lots of other things going on, but this is a lot to process.

7. old coyote
    5:06 pm February 9, 2016 Permalink

Walter Cronkite couldn’t have interviewed O.J. and came away with a better interview. Pure gold!!
    Well done Matt.

8. kevin823
    5:57 pm February 9, 2016 Permalink

She contradicted herself several times about receiving threats. In the beginning of interview she said she was threatened and a few min later matt asked are you threatened amd she said no. Same exact thing happenend at end of interview amd matt called her out on it amd sje said no she osnt threatened but them she said a radio station had a contest over who
    Could provide her address. How trustworthy and honest can she be if she blantantly contradicted herself on live radio!!!

9. sammydog
    6:33 pm February 9, 2016 Permalink

She sounded reasonably intelligent and sincere to me. I heard nothing to cause me to doubt her story. I did get the impression she was holding something back re: Pitino.

10. kevin823
    8:21 pm February 9, 2016 Permalink

Oh i have no doubt she is telling the truth… But she just contradicted herself several times im the interview. Then when she was asked how she felt about the kids having sex as high schoolers she her amswer was they were partying with girls who were 17-18. She kept saying 17-18 and not 18 because if they were 18 that would be an adult having sex with a minor. So that is what Im talking about being untrustworthy. She defintely has alterior motive$$$ amd the question I have is if she aitted to this happening why isnt she in jail along with her daughters for prostitutiin?

• CATandMONKEY
      8:37 pm February 9, 2016 Permalink

Statute of limitations.

• UK Big Board Update
      8:58 pm February 9, 2016 Permalink

Why do you care so much? Who cares if she’s trustworthy?? Contradictory statements or not, LOUISVILLE JUST SELF-IMPOSED A POSTSEASON BAN because of this..

The shit happened.