Watch Cal’s postgame presser

27 Comments for Watch Cal’s postgame presser

1. Mc
    12:20 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Calipari.
    ” what do you expect they are freshmen”

2. katdaddy
    12:30 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Cal needs to go soon before he runs this program in the ground. He had a good run his first four yrs.But UK is headed for mediocrity with depending on freshman like this.

• theSkinny81
      12:34 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

^^ Louseville Troll!!!

• 502 CARD FAN IN YO FACE!
      12:35 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Yeah, but Calipari is 5-1 against us…. 🙁 Dat ain’t good, yo.

3. apple
    12:32 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Good talker, Cal!!!! Why don’t you give some of these other coaches half of your FIVE STARS and let’s see what they can do with them? Then,…if they don’t achieve,..then you can talk!!!! Underachiever!!!! Enough TALK!!!!!! You have the talent. How many games you lost in the last year and a half with all this talent????? Yeah,..that’s what I thought. Throw these boys under the buss, Cal. Surely your coaching is not to blame!

• apple
      12:41 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

I love it when Cal always mentions “we are better against a zone than a man to man,..so it surprised me that they used a zone”,…as if he will fool the opposing team into playing man to man against us. Hilarious. They are not that naïve, Cal. Have you ever thought about using a zone against them???? I’ve heard you talk for four or five years about using a zone defense,..but you mostly talk. You never use one. You are the best talker I’ve ever heard. You and Willie,…….and Obummer!!!! But talk is cheap.

4. apple
    12:35 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Yes, Cal. It was your fault. Yes,..you should have trapped Johnny Obrien from the beginning of the game!!!!!!! We can agree on that.

5. Lou E. Ville
    12:37 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

HAAHAHAHAH KENSUCKY MILDCAYUTS LOLOLOL

• 502 CARD FAN IN YO FACE!
      12:38 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Yeah, but Calipari is 5-1 against us…. 🙁 Dat ain’t good, yo.

• Dee W.
      2:38 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Louisville: 15-31 against UK all time, including losing 5 out of the last 6 meetings.

6. Average Loserville Fan
    12:41 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

KENSUCKY KEEPS BEATING US, THO

7. katdaddy
    12:42 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

He only takes credit for wins. This freshmen shit will be the undoing for him.

• katdaddy
      12:43 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Oh yea, GO CARDS!

8. katdaddy
    12:50 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

I don’t care how bad it gets in lex. I’ll never root for the Dirty Birds!! Nice try!

• Dude
      12:51 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Nice try, troll…

9. Troll
    12:56 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Did someone call me?

10. TheDudeAbides
    1:15 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Someone needs to find out how many timeouts from the past two seasons losses’ have gone unused. I for one can’t ever remember a coach who finishes games with so many timeouts to burn.

11. TheDudeAbides
    1:20 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Cal hates to admit fault. He only said he “probably” should have doubled O’bryant. In press conferences after a loss he aalso references responses with “they.” Cal has a big heart but it is only rivaled by his massive ego. Your to blame here boss.

• sue
      1:27 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Yep. I concur. Cal is a horrible coach. The best players don’t help, if you can’t coach them.

12. TheDudeAbides
    1:22 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Sorry you are. Grammar police

13. Blueaville
    7:46 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

I’m so tired of the “other teams live to beat us” crap. We should live to beat EVERY team. If you don’t have that attitude then you won’t win. Quit with the excuses Cal and just go play ball. Wears me out.

14. kyrick
    8:25 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

not working john. This is pitiful. UK fans like to grow with their team and compete. We are doing neiter. Just pitiful. Worked 1 year, And sucked the last two. Figure it out. IT AIN’T WOKING.

15. Mc
    8:41 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Sean Woods is right. These guys know nothing about UK basketball history. The freshman were 13 when Cal took over. UK to them is the NBA AAU team. I dare say not many UK fans view the team the same way. If these guys can’t beat LSU which UK had not lost to since 2000 how do they compete against the best? Give me an athlete that has heart drive and cares like a 2 star Randall Cobb or Chuck Hayes and I will make you a winner. We only have 7 month athletes anymore in Lexington and I’m getting damn tired of it

• Discipline
      8:52 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Well said! Count me as damn tired, too!

16. Come On
    9:36 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

What the F%&k did Chuck Hayes ever do at UK. His teams were Sweet 16 at best. Good guy but thats it.

17. sammydog
    9:56 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

It is pointless to come on this board if you are a UK fan looking to communicate with other UK fans after a loss. There is nothing but UL fans on here after a loss…maybe a few fans of other rival schools but overwhelmingly UL. Is there anyplace to go after a loss to legitimately discuss the game without having to deal with the trash?

18. Fearthebrow
    9:56 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Cheer up. Next year we start over Again with mostly a whole new team of mostly freshmen. I guess we better get used to it. This team’s a work in progress, next year, the year after . . .