UK’s incoming class still recruiting Jaden McDaniels

(Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports)

(Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports)

A couple of Kentucky’s incoming basketball freshmen are still doing their part in the recruitment of Jaden McDaniels. Earlier this morning, both Tyrese Maxey and Dontaie Allen reached out to McDaniels on Instagram, both using a photoshopped image of McDaniels in a Kentucky uniform.

“Blue and white look good on you bro,” Maxey wrote.

Allen’s caption read, “YKTV let’s run it bro.” My understanding is YKTV is an acronym for You Know The Vibe.

Let’s hope McDaniels knows the vibe.

Article written by Drew Franklin

21 Comments for UK’s incoming class still recruiting Jaden McDaniels

1. Smyrna_Cat
    12:38 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Really?

2. Robkycats54
    12:55 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

I believe he commits to Kentucky, it was his dream school & also he comes off as a guy that wants to win he will rocking the white & blue wearing number 2, I think he just doesn’t want to hurt the Washington fan base being a local kid but he will not turn down Kentucky…. He will be star next season for us! BBN

3. CoachCalFan
    1:03 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

This type of recruiting is exciting! If we secure the commit or not, it gives the fan bases good entertainment. Don’t allow any of it to stress you as much as many fans express it on here. I know I’m not the only one that enjoys reading the articles and the predictions as well as doing my own and changing them just as much as the “experts” do.

• Johnson.reports
      1:08 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Just got off the phone with Tom Jenkins who works for the TV station out in Washington, he said Jaden will make decision tonight at 8pm est via social media..

• makeitstop
      1:24 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Lol – Is his source Reid Travis’ family? Wasn’t that the last great scoop we got?

• 4everUKblue
      1:26 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Yeah I went to school with Tom Jenkins and he promised to call me as soon as he had any news. I thought we were tighter than that…Lol.

• Tom Jenkins
      1:53 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Sorry 4ever I’ve been busy and forgot to call. But yeah it’s happening tonight. You guys are my favorite turds, I wouldn’t $hit you.

• 4everUKblue
      2:04 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Lol, I guess you’ve too busy trolling, you always were kind of a troll.

• 4everUKblue
      2:05 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

So mashburmKfanboy has a new burner account.

• Johnson.reports
      2:13 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Thank you Tom Jenkins I’ve been trying to tell them.

• makeitstop
      3:35 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

I barely hv time to read and post under my own name, how do these guys hv time to do several screen names? I think Matt should run a new deal: first acct free: each acct after that u hv to buy a season ticket at Rupp or Kroger. Of course trolls create clicks, too…

• Johnson.reports
      5:09 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

3 hrs and counting.. tom Jenkins

• 4everUKblue
      7:59 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Where are you Tom the turd lover Jenkins?

4. jim tom
    1:31 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

My sources say he will commit to Luether University only to enter the transfer time machine portal and end up at Masburn U .

• Johnson.reports
      1:43 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Tom is very reliable and usually on the money with his info! I’ll be back on tonight a little after 8pm to tell you I told you so.

5. drewfranklinsbeer
    2:43 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Let’s hope this is being dragged out this long because he doesn’t want to face the locals after committing to the HATED KENTUCKY WILDCATS. Maybe, just maybe, he’s dragging this out to where he can basically commit and hop on a plane to Lex without facing the hate in Washington in person

6. dbake
    3:35 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

For someone who supposedly shys away from attention and don’t like the spot light, he sure is causing a lot of attention for himself. Just pick already!!

7. Bruce Dickinson
    3:56 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Maybe he is waiting to see what Blackshear does.

8. dcforuk
    7:01 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Those who claim to “know” think they are in possession of the omniscient green time infinity stone. The reality is that none of is have the red reality infinity stone. Most of us want a magical person to use the purple power infinity stone to control this kid’s decision to get him to Kentucky. We do not have the “Vision” to access the yellow mind infinity stone to get into and control this kid’s mind. We should spend alternative energy driving to Krispy Kreme for some doughnuts!

9. Johnson.reports
    8:24 pm May 16, 2019 Permalink

Just Talked to Tom Jenkins he said should be any min!

10. dcforuk