UK vs. LSU Box Score

Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 10.36.04 PM

11 Comments for UK vs. LSU Box Score

1. O'Bryan Maloned us for 40 minutes.
    11:51 pm January 28, 2014 Permalink

Be nice to see that kind of beat-down administered by one of our own for an entire game.

2. JTW10
    11:52 pm January 28, 2014 Permalink

Sad night as I watch highlights of Anthony Davis blocking shots against the cavs on Sportscenter highlights while thinking of how bad we are.

3. John
    11:54 pm January 28, 2014 Permalink

8 Assists to 15 for LSU, I loved when UK had a PG who would pass the ball, I recall many KNIGHTS…Brandon Knights when he would have 7 assist by himself!!! Glad our PG had 1!!!

4. John
    11:55 pm January 28, 2014 Permalink

I am glad we have James Young or this season would be very ugly….he is the MVP.

5. Scott
    11:57 pm January 28, 2014 Permalink

“Sigh”

🙁

6. Korean Tacos
    12:00 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

James Young scored points, but played horrible defense. Remember when he blocked the shot, then turned to look for someone to blame for letting the guy drive, then the guy DUNKED on him?

7. Everybody keep calm
    12:01 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

The twins are coming

8. RealitySays
    12:05 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

1 Assist for the PG is truly sad and pathetic.
    The twins better hope a couple of idiot NBA GMs decide to draft them on shear potential and “reputation” alone.
    Otherwise, Tyler Ullis and Devon Booker will start over them next year.

• Keep calm
      12:06 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Ullis is coming

• Keep calm
      12:11 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Now don’t just jump ship and start looking forward to next years recruits…oh, wait. That would make me a hypocrite to say that, since we all did it last year after we realized our team was crap..

9. Sad in Southwest Virginia
    9:13 am January 29, 2014 Permalink

Anthony Hickey (former Kentucky Mr. Basketball) had 6 assists alone…….nearly as many as UK did as a team…….Please play Polson, the ball moves much better around the perimeter, a lot less dribbling and standing, and we would actually see an entrance pass to the post players every once in a while…….