UK vs. Georgia LIVE BLOG

Live Blog UK vs. Georgia LIVE BLOG

27 Comments for UK vs. Georgia LIVE BLOG

1. BigBlueFan
    11:52 am November 7, 2015 Permalink

Live Stream links for Kentucky at Georgia:

Check back shortly after it ends to watch a 720p HD replay of the game.

2. jahanc2uky
    11:58 am November 7, 2015 Permalink

What channel is the game on?

3. BluKudzu
    12:53 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

Special Teams.

4. j4stone
    12:56 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

this is a really bad football team offensively and with special teams right now.

5. BluKudzu
    1:17 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

After the last few weeks, do you think Coach Stoops might be rethinking his special teams strategy?

• tippytoe
      1:55 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

May end up costing his job unless he hires one next year and fire Elliot and take over the defense himself.

6. WeareBBN
    1:34 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

The stupidity this teams plays with is amazing. Great example of the whole season, make a great kickoff play and have several guys offside to eliminate a huge chance. Best of all, the players that were offside were not even on the side of the field where the play was going, they had no part in the play and could have just stood still and we have the ball. Just stupid football, no excuses. I have hung in there long enough and tried to stay supportive but I am done with football this season. They do not deserve my efforts if I get little in return and before people bash me about not being a fan I use this example. If I go out to eat and get horrible food I may give them more chances as all have bad days, but if it continues, especially after several times, then I am a fool to keep going back, UK football is the same.

7. fatbrat
    1:54 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

Same ole bogus junk! SMH

8. BluKudzu
    1:57 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

We have a shot. Just curious as to what adjustments they will make in the second half.

9. Kyblue34
    2:03 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

I’m convinced that Towles has no clue where the first down marker is on third down.

10. j4stone
    2:08 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

game over

11. BluKudzu
    2:11 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

-14 in the third. My bourbon money is looking shaky at best. 16.5, how did they know?

12. j4stone
    2:18 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

Is Barker hurt, or is he just that bad. I don’t understand how Towles is still in the game. He is absolutely horrendous. That last ball he threw to Baker was at his feet. He’s more worried about his hair than how he plays. if something doesn’t change, we are looking at another 5-7 season.

• BluKudzu
      2:33 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

We haven’t looked like a decent football team this year, EKU opened my eyes to what we should expect from this team. Charlotte seems like we have a shot, everything else ???
      Based on what I have seen the last couple of weeks, we may not be very good for another 3 years or more. Wow. I was not expecting this, but I was not expecting much this year either.

• doubledribble
      2:58 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

Where is number 5?

• BluKudzu
      3:04 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

Special teams and the O Line lead our team in penalties and mistakes.
      Start there. Fix those. But before you do that fix the defense.

13. tippytoe
    2:29 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

Over/ under UK more drops or points?

14. Biscuits Old Dad
    2:33 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

I’m done, turned the game off. Football is over, the team has quit, why should I waste my time watching.

• BluKudzu
      3:27 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

Ok, we are young. Got that. Our coach has never had head coaching responsibilities. Ok, got it, our DC and OC have never been coordinators before, Check, got it. We have no special teams coach, mmm kay. Ticket prices increase for what exactly? This, I do not get.

15. Kyblue34
    2:38 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

I can’t wait for Stoops post-game comments about how we have to play better.

16. j4stone
    2:49 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

Commitments will start reopening their recruitment any day now. This program is just terrible. Towles is the worst qb I’ve seen at UK since…? and I’ve been watching UK football for over 40 years. This team is overhyped. I hope that next year UK learns its lesson and doesn’t release these silly “hype” videos and gets the fans hope up just to have us brought back down to earth. this is a horrible football program and always will be. I hope they prove me wrong, but I doubt it.

17. The Rest of the story
    2:52 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

Stoops has no signature wins as a head coach in 3 yrs he has got to go sorry all you Kool-aid drinkers

18. The Rest of the story
    2:53 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

Vandy will go to a bowl before UK will under Stoops

19. doubledribble
    2:54 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

Joker ball

20. doubledribble
    3:10 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

Shameful…I suppose Towles was so good that Barker could bet only 3 snaps.

21. wildcat502
    3:13 pm November 7, 2015 Permalink

I do not want to hear Stoops say, we have to go back to work. I`m over that saying. We have less than 130 yards offense and the coaches make no changes. I`ve been behind this team all season, even saying last week, we would win 8. Now we`ll probably lose to Vandy and Louisville. We`ll hopefully beat Charlotte, but do we really want to go to a bowl???
    Make some offensive changes, what were doing now and the last few games isnt working. The receivers have dropped more passes, the last 3 games, than they did the first 6 total. Has this team quit on the season???? Sure.
    Bad football, bad coaching……………….the fans will stop showing up to watch bad football. Losing is one thing, bad football is another.

22. doubledribble