UK vs. Bahamas National Team LIVE BLOG

Join us as we watch Kentucky’s first exhibition game vs. the Bahamas National Team. You can see the game on the SEC Network or listen along on WLAP.

Live Blog UK vs. Bahamas National Team LIVE BLOG

12 Comments for UK vs. Bahamas National Team LIVE BLOG

1. gasman01
    7:45 pm August 8, 2018 Permalink

Problem I see is not enough playing time for all these guys. Cal said he would never platoon again but this team my force him to change his mind.

• Robkycats54
      9:14 pm August 8, 2018 Permalink

I’m not disappointed but just not as high on them, hopefully game 2 changes my mind…. Richards & Herro look good but there is no way we dont need baker, we was terrible from outside with really really good shots, I hope baker gets healthy real fast & can shot the way all of his teammates say he can because we need him, 2-19 is awful, reid was a man on the glass & pj is going to be fine just our shooting makes me nervous…. I know it’s the first game but Keldon seems over hyped smh reminds me of diallo to lesser degree. At least diallo could stay in front of his man smh, Ashton look very good on the ball as a defender….. & Quade seems more comfortable running the offense than last yr but his outside shot has to fall…. lets goooooooooooooooo big blue win number 9

2. ScottGreene22
    8:08 pm August 8, 2018 Permalink

Herro going to be hard to keep off the floor kid can score the ball

• ScottGreene22
      8:15 pm August 8, 2018 Permalink

Richards much improved and looks like the best big

• Papaw
      8:35 pm August 8, 2018 Permalink

Baker isn’t playing because of swelling in his knee. Hasn’t practiced in nearly a week

3. (Aixelsyd)0505
    8:13 pm August 8, 2018 Permalink

I’m loving how Dan Dakich is kissing the bbn ass!!!

4. Papaw
    8:15 pm August 8, 2018 Permalink

Cats not looking very good right now. No defense at all

5. chris43
    8:29 pm August 8, 2018 Permalink

Wonder why Baker isn’t playing any? Is he not cleared yet? Would love to see if he can shoot as advertised

• notFromhere
      8:34 pm August 8, 2018 Permalink

No. It was announced this afternoon that we shouldn’t expect to see him for a few games

6. BigEastCat
    8:33 pm August 8, 2018 Permalink

Disappointing.
    Don’t expect a polished team,but these guys are deer in a headlight…not comfortable at all.
    Typical bad shooting Calipari team…
    Reid? Over-hyped.
    Richards and Herro look good.
    Guard play is freshman high school level.
    Cal needs to stop talking and start coaching.
    But…..GO CATS!!!!!!

7. KYjellyRoll
    9:08 pm August 8, 2018 Permalink

No 3 point shot…countless point blank misses. Good rebounding, effort, speed. Need shooters

8. Catcasey1