UK Hoops takes down Duke, remains undefeated

via @UKHoopCats Twitter

via @UKHoopCats Twitter

via @UKHoopCats Twitter

Your #8 UK Hoops team defeated #13 Duke 71-61 in a Rupp Arena battle tonight to remain undefeated on the season. Evelyn Akahtor lead the team with 18 points; Makayla Epps and Janee Thompson were close behind with 17 each. Haley will be by shortly to give you a full postgame wrap up.

Article written by Kelsey Mattingly

Drew Franklin is my spirit animal. @kelseyKSR

13 Comments for UK Hoops takes down Duke, remains undefeated

1. The Frizz
    9:36 pm December 20, 2015 Permalink

Glad to see Rebecca Greenwell had such a great game.

• UK Big Board Update
      9:37 pm December 20, 2015 Permalink

I bet you are. She still lost though. LMAO!!!!

• BigBlueBoom
      9:53 pm December 20, 2015 Permalink

UK BBU, I think you missed the sarcasm there. Greenwell had 1 point and a pretty atrocious night.

• UK Big Board Update
      9:54 pm December 20, 2015 Permalink

I saw that. Frizz here is a troll, though.

• UK Big Board Update
      10:05 pm December 20, 2015 Permalink

Such as:

The Frizz December 12, 2015 at 6:47 pm | Permalink
      Like It (0)
      Perhaps that is why Skal is still playing. You know, him being Cal’s bag man and all.

The Frizz December 19, 2015 at 5:44 pm | Permalink
      Like It (0)
      But we have so much NBA potential………………………..

The Frizz December 12, 2015 at 10:39 pm | Permalink
      Like It (0)
      Yep. Murray will get points, as long as he gets at least 13-20 shots a game.

Immediately following the OSU game:

The Frizz December 20, 2015 at 10:20 am | Permalink | Reply
      Like It (0)
      Who cares?! Who will be the new offensive coordinator??

• The Frizz
      11:20 pm December 20, 2015 Permalink

Glad to see that some jackhole has too much time on their hands, as well as a stunning inability to understand sarcasm. But, here is some context for you, genius.

My oldest child graduated with Becca Greenwell. I’ve watched her play varsity basketball since the seventh grade. Watched her older sister, Rachel, as well. The school wanted her to go to UK, but she was stuck on going someplace else.

First post you list was in reference to a typo in the post by the KSR writer in which he referred to Skal as “Cal’s bag man”, when he meant, I assume, BIG man.

Second post is in reference to all posts about who is going in the NBA draft. Me? I don’t care about the NBA and potential is irrelevant to me, unless it helps UK. Helping a team in the NBA means nothing to me.

Third post is in reference to the fact that Murray scores a lot, but also takes a lot of shots to get those points. Shooting 42% from the field is not my idea of great. Yours? I really don’t care.

Last post is in reference to the UK fans that watch football until basketball distracts them. Agree, disagree? I don’t care.

I read how you get into pissing contests with other posters. I don’t care to spend time digging back through the articles to cite those instances. Wrestling with pigs only makes you get in the mud with them. Anyway, have a nice time trying to understand the subtleties of sarcasm and the finer points of interpersonal interactions with inflatable beings.

• UK Big Board Update
      11:57 pm December 20, 2015 Permalink

Witty…

• Long Dong Silver
      12:14 am December 21, 2015 Permalink

He owned your sorry ass, UKBBU. You are just an argumentative bitch. And a child molester.

• UK Big Board Update
      12:53 am December 21, 2015 Permalink

And you’re a pu$$y that got punked out. 😉

• Long Dong Silver
      5:30 am December 21, 2015 Permalink

Lol no. You are the one who never showed. Coward. You are a classic bully. When confronted, you fold like a cheap card table. As for your comments, none are ever a benefit to this site. All you do is try to snipe various comments that you don’t agree with, in a very juvenile and belligerent manner. In truth, you haven’t the stones to do anything other than sit here and make an even bigger jackass of yourself. If that’s even possible. Do us all a favor and go back to your UL board, you troll. Child molesting troll.

2. Leuther
    10:49 pm December 20, 2015 Permalink

Jon Miller is a jackass…

3. sccatfan
    10:47 am December 21, 2015 Permalink

I am a conservative but I am also a loyal KSR follower. I disagree with almost everything that Jonathan Miller has to say. He is welcome to his opinion, but these types of posts have no place on a sports website. If I want to hear someone who still champions failed liberal attitudes and policies despite the sinking ship that is our country under Obama, then I’ll turn on MSNBC. I don’t need to see it in a place where I go for relaxation and entertainment. Especially, when KSR doesn’t have the guts to enable the comments section on the post.

• Leuther
      7:43 pm December 21, 2015 Permalink

You’re right on! Excellent post…