UK Fans of the Day Want you to Listen to the KSR Pregame Show

When Tom Petty said “the waiting is the hardest part,” he must’ve been talking about 9:00 p.m. Kentucky basketball tip-offs.  Ease the pain of patience by listening to Matt, Ryan and Drew on the KSR Pregame Show.  They’ll have everything you need to prepare for Kentucky and Mississippi State, along with plenty of nonsense to help the time fly by.

Turn your radio dial to 630 WLAP or listen online.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

9 Comments for UK Fans of the Day Want you to Listen to the KSR Pregame Show

1. Irwin R. Fletcher
    6:27 pm January 23, 2018 Permalink

Some color up in here! Right on.

2. bbnboy2012
    6:33 pm January 23, 2018 Permalink

Dayum, they some fine azz shawties. Holla at me..

3. KYcats11
    7:26 pm January 23, 2018 Permalink

How old are you guys? 14?

4. j
    7:32 pm January 23, 2018 Permalink

LMAO that’s the reason they attach these photos. I’m w fletch and bbnboy!
    …I’m a married, 37 year old, white guy hiding behind the mysterious handle of “j” btw

• j
      7:38 pm January 23, 2018 Permalink

…while I’m at it,
      4, 1, 2, 5, 3

5. Rembrandt
    8:04 am January 24, 2018 Permalink

Mr. Roush, regarding your earlier column about your goals for UK football’s offseason. In the comment section, you called me a hater, and accused me of saying you couldn’t count. Then the thread was closed to posting. Respectfully, sir, since I couldn’t validate my observations there, I will clarify here.

I didn’t say you couldn’t count. I cited several factual misstatements. That doesn’t make me a hater, as you suggested at the time. Rules of football stipulate a team can play 11 players at a time. UK’s official website says our usual 2017 starting lineup was:

WRs: Ross, Richardson, Johnson
    TE: Conrad
    QB: Johnson
    RB: Snell
    OL: Meadows, Stenberg, Jackson, Stallings, Asafo-Adjei
    NT: Bohanna
    DT: Middleton
    DE: Carter
    LBs: Love, Jones, Ware, Allen
    DBs: Johnson, Baity, West, Edwards

While it’s true that Blake Bone, a senior, spelled Ross at times, they played the same position. Chuck Walker spelled Juice at times, but at the same position. Sometimes Eddie Gran used four WRs, but not in his base offense. While it’s true that Kendall Randolph, a senior, was UK’s designated “nickel back”, the nickel back position is a situational substitution because, again, we can only play 11 players at a time. In some passing situations where Randolph was subbed for Love, the number of seniors on the field did not change.

So, according to the official UK website, the following senior starters are gone: Johnson, Johnson, Walker, Meadows, Love. That’s 4 offensive and one defensive starter. This is not “hating”. Thank you, sir.