UK Fans of the Day Want the new Rivals rankings

BS-YmQ3IUAAkf3q
Enjoyed meeting this group of KSR fans at Legends this weekend. Next time we’ll try to take a picture in which we don’t look possessed.

Rivals released their new Top 150 for the 2014 class this morning, and several of UK’s targets made a jump. Here’s where UK’s recruits rank, along with upcoming visits:

1. Jahlil Okafor, C (visiting for the Alumni Game on Monday)
3. Stanley Johnson, F (visiting for Big Blue Madness)
4. Cliff Alexander, F
5. Tyus Jones, G (visiting on September 27)
6. Myles Turner, C
7. Rashad Vaughn, G (may visit for Big Blue Madness)
8. Trey Lyles, F (visiting for Big Blue MadnesS)
9. Justise Winslow, F
11. Karl Towns, C (committed)
12. Kelly Oubre, G (visiting for Big Blue Madness)
23. James Blackmon, Jr., G (visiting for Big Blue Madness)
30. Devin Booker, G (visiting for the Alumni Game on Monday)
33. Tyler Ulis, G (visiting for the Alumni Game on Monday)

It all starts this weekend, guys.

10 Comments for UK Fans of the Day Want the new Rivals rankings

1. I Say
    1:42 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

This class is still so up in the air for us. It has been hard to get a feel for who Cal really wants. I feel like this may be the first year where Cal loses out on multiple recruits. But, In Cal we trust.

2. I Say
    1:45 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

I have no idea who that guy is in the picture

3. Lame
    1:58 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

No more Tyler Thompson fan of the day posts, we want attractive females not pics of you and the geek squad.

4. KevinM
    2:01 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

Knowing Cal, this might be our roster next year….:)

There’s room for a couple returnees if necessary.

5. Nick Papageorgio
    2:09 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

Yuengling

6. cotton nash
    3:13 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

I’ll have you know Mrs. Tyler is a hottie. Plus she is cool. I wish she would run for President just so I could vote for her. And I particularly like her motto,…”No, I will not make you a sandwich!” But I’ll agree,…I’m not so sure about the gents in the photo.

7. Mr. Obvious
    3:30 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

Karl Towns is ranked 11th Tyler ullis is ranked 33th 11 x3= 33

8. SoCal Will
    3:46 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

Thank Heavens for John Calipari!

9. OZ
    4:53 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

Did Alexander or others on the list visit BBM or the Alumni game before?

10. 94Feet
    7:47 pm September 4, 2013 Permalink

Stanley Johnson needs to be be locked up sooner than later. He is the MKG of this class that will cause of chips to fall into place…….Justise Winslow esp. Getting these two leaves UK with a lesser need for a 2Guard even though they both labeled as SF’s. Booker / Blackmon / Vaughn IMO are CAL’s second tier. Trey Lyles call is tough. UofL will be tough to beat but WE are the tough to say no to being UK. My gut tells me he’s leaning to UofL. Hope I’m wrong. I feel Tyler Ullis will commit Monday?