UK Fans of the Day want a mock draft roundup

UNC-0048

With the news that De’Aaron Fox is officially declaring for the NBA Draft and signing an agent, our sights now turn to mock drafts. As we gear up for more potential draft declarations, here’s a roundup of where each player is in the major mock drafts/prospect rankings:

Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 4.32.21 PM

Looking back at mocks from February, it’s amazing how much De’Aaron Fox improved his stock in the last month or so. Kudos to him as he takes the next step.

6 Comments for UK Fans of the Day want a mock draft roundup

1. damage_control
    6:35 pm April 3, 2017 Permalink

You’d think nbadraft.net would be smart enough to realize that teams don’t want to look like idiots again by drafting the best scorer in the draft outside the top 5- Devin Booker says hello

2. bdmnky81
    6:40 pm April 3, 2017 Permalink

Sooooo briscoe is gonna come back for a 3rd season right……

3. nicky
    7:30 pm April 3, 2017 Permalink

We didn’t get to see Fox at his very best….he was just putting it all together at the end after his shot finally started falling

4. maximumscott
    9:04 pm April 3, 2017 Permalink

Id say briscoe considers overseas play. I cant imagine he comes back, if he does then he could play his true PG position. Could be a scary good defensive team next year

5. GroundControlToNumber9
    12:44 am April 4, 2017 Permalink

Briscoe should be practicing shooting right now.

6. Catsby80
    8:29 am April 4, 2017 Permalink

I’m not sure how Briscoe sees something like this and still thinks it’s a good idea to leave… Makes zero sense to me, but I suppose I’m thinking logically, which is lost on a lot of these guys when considering going pro.