Tyler Ulis is John Calipari’s next point guard

ulis-announcement

John Calipari’s search for a point guard in the 2014 class is over, thanks for playing. Tyler Ulis announced Friday night that he will attend the University of Kentucky in the fall of 2014. Ulis, though small in stature, is a tough point guard that distributes the ball as well as anyone and can knock down open jumpers. He said he picked Kentucky because it’s one of the top programs in the nation and Calipari knows how to develop players.

USA Today’s Jason Jordan called Ulis a winner. “At the end of the day, it’s all about production. Bottom line: he’ll produce,” Jordan said on KSR earlier this week. “He’s like a quarterback, he really throws to areas because he knows the tendencies of his teammates. He really thinks the game like 2-3 plays ahead. He’s just really smart. He makes the right play on every possession.”

ESPN Recruiting has this to say of Ulis:

“Ulis is a true point guard that is quick and smart with a pass first mentality although he can knock down open shot with range the arc off the catch or dribble. Ulis is an excellent ball handler that really likes to attack with the left to right crossover. He pushes that ball in the open court and understands when to slow down and make plays with his basketball IQ. Ulis’s feel and court vision makes him an elite passer and excellent at setting up teammates. He also knows how to run a team and knows all his looks when executing a set play.”

The 5-foot-8 guard from just outside the Windy City broke onto the scene this summer after an impressive showing against then top-ranked point guard Tyus Jones at the Nike Peach Jam. Ulis’ team lost the game, but he out-shined his counterpart with 22 points and 17 assists. Watch highlights from the game below:

Welcome aboard, young fella.

Article written by Drew Franklin

96 Comments for Tyler Ulis is John Calipari’s next point guard

1. cotton
    8:22 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Very good news indeed!!!! Tyler is a player! In Cal We Trust!

2. Jeff
    8:22 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

This kid is going to be amazing with the talent Cal surrounds him with. He is a genius with the rock in his hand!

3. BigBlue1976
    8:22 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

I think this just might start the dominoes falling again. Maybe a lot of wing players, forwards, and centers waiting to see who their point guard would be before making a decision.

4. Al/in/Indy
    8:27 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Welcome to the family Tyler! Coach is going to get a ton to surround you!

5. TDog
    8:33 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Monoply anyone?

6. Smurf Killa
    8:34 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

This kids a scrub. Jaquan lyle and terry rozier will destroy him..

7. Tennessee Wildcat
    8:35 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Welcome to the BBN, Tyler! This kid will be awesome with the players that Cal will bring in to surround him. Showtime will be continuing in the 2014-2015 season.

8. Somervillain
    8:37 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Congratulations Tyler. Very excited to have you as a Cat. Welcome to our big, dysfunctional, amazing and crazy family.

9. Zac Indiana
    8:39 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Cal is the slickest, and sickest recruiter, Izzo must be crying but Cal be lyin cuz Tyler aint gonna see the floor. How much he cost you Cal?

10. Shawn
    8:41 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

All the haters gonna shit a brick when this kid grows six inches In one year and Is a six foot three PG with mad little man skills. Yall see what I did there…Chicago…Anthony Davis…..see….see.

11. KG
    8:41 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Welcome to The State and University of Kentucky Tyler. Mighty glad to have you and I know you’ll make us proud.

12. Smurf Killa
    8:45 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Shawn’s going to shit a brick when the kid sucks and he get sent on his way for the next “great UK pg” like harrow did..

13. Tim Kathlina
    8:46 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Cal is still recruiting two guys for the 5 spot, even though he has already signed a 7 footer Karl Towns. That means he sees Karl as a Dirk Nowitzki or Kevin Durant type player. Karl and Mr. Ulis are going to put up major points at UK!

14. NKBlue
    8:48 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

I don’t care if grows or not. The kid is super fast, while under control and will be satisfied dealing to the big boys.

15. Cat Fan in Vegas
    8:49 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Wow… funny how things turn out isn’t it? Just weeks ago we all thought Mudiay was our next point guard. I really can’t say why, but I’m very happy at how this turned out. Things are gonna look different next year for sure. We have become accustomed to our point guards being bigger, stronger,and faster than the other team’s point guard. This kid may be small, but he is skilled beyond description. If this kid has the right players around him to distribute the ball to, all will be good.

16. brain
    8:49 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Welcome aboard T. Congrats.

17. Teddy Bongwater
    8:50 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Smurf killa is gonna shit a brick when he moves outta his parents basement and faces the real world!

18. Mc
    8:52 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Harrow didn’t have consistent shooters to spread the court, and didn’t have the toughness to finish at the basket. Ulis can get to the basket, and with shooters around him will have more lanes. Teams won’t collapse like they did on D against us last year. If Cal gets 2 guys on the wing that can light it up, paired with Towns, who can also light it up, and rim protection for Ulis on defense, this team will be sick too.

19. Clifford the big red dog killa
    8:53 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

See what I did there? Wow I’m clever.

20. Smurf Killa
    8:54 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

This kid is Ryan harrow material..

21. Chad
    8:55 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Exactly #17.. Get lost UL troll get a life and stick to your own fan pages.

22. Teddy Bongwater
    8:55 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#19….lol nice!!!!

23. bmt22033
    8:59 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Hate! Hate! Hate! I LOVE UL TROLLS! Your obsession with UK brings a smile to my face and warms my heart.

24. adam g
    9:01 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Smurf killa. You might be right but hes going to be better than the line beard siva.

25. bigcatstanding
    9:06 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Well according to all the comments in the past weeks, should I be afraid to visit this page because of maybe drowning in everyone’s tears. That’s not tears of joy I’m talking about, everyone so upset with this kid being short, me on the other hand I say bring him on he has all the skills, can’t wait there will be days when he gets 20 assist it’s a great day to be a cat fan!!!

26. Smurf Killa
    9:17 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#24 are we talking about the guy who is UofL’s all time leader in steals, 2nd all time in assists, a 1500 point scorer, 2x big east tournament MVP, been to 2 final fours and won a championship? If so then damn, the kid is already proven himself. He should just go pro now.

27. Mc
    9:18 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

I’m with you bigcat. If Cal puts the right pieces around him, which he will, Ulis may break the freshman assist record.

28. bigcatstanding
    9:19 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

for a kid to be this small and make the top 30, really means he is extremely extremely good, think about it no 5 foot 9 point guard ever make the top 30. Have watched him play every chance I could, and every film I could get on him, never have seen a kid so relaxed and do the things he does making everyone around him look like amatures. I in no way want to wish this year away because I believe we will win the national championship this year, but on the other hand can’t wait to be a part of Mr meter maid dishing out Dimes, we need some kind of catchy nickname for him. Already have JR from Texas even though he’s not a Ewing lol that being Julius Randle. GO BIG BLUE ILF#9

29. Smurf Killa
    9:22 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

And I’ve seen BigCatStanding on every UofL message board, and he continually says that UofL “cannot win with small guards” or as he calls them “midgets”. I find it hilarious that he’s drinking this 5’8″ 145 lb guards kool aid all of a sudden..

30. kes
    9:24 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

If he dont make it on the bb court, he could get a job at keeneland, as a jockey trainee. When did we start recruiting dwarfs? why didnt we get the little midget from game of thrones?

31. bigcatstanding
    9:26 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#27 you’re right we got this. #26 it’s time for you to troll on home, meaning its past little brothers bedtime. Are we talking about the point guard that played every minute of a four year career, choking more times than my grandmother, those great numbers like 1500 points we have passed Kentucky players that did that in two years, so take those measly numbers and sweep them under the rug where they belong.

32. Smurf Killa
    9:27 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Bigcatsquating definitly should go re-read his comments on cardinal connect, on the post “pitino loves his 3 new guards” and remind himself that “you cannot win with a midget PG”..

33. bigcatstanding
    9:30 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#29 you’re right I was on one of your message boards and unlike you I don’t change my name board-to-board, getting back to the point you made, I said you can get by with one small player but a team full of midgets will never work. Go back and check it you will see that’s exactly what I said. our starting guards this year are 1 inch shorter than your center, yeah I said it we are 5 inches taller on average at every position, and that’s being kind.

34. Matt
    9:31 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Jai Lucas was 5’8 150, a top 30 recruit and a McDonald’s all American. How was his career?

35. Smurf Killa
    9:31 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#31 you obviously don’t know what you’re talking about, Peyton didnt start his whole freshman season.. Idiot..

36. bigcatstanding
    9:32 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Smurf / it’s ironic that you are quoting me on what I said on your bored, and you’re basically right other than I said your team as a whole was midgets.

37. Jordan Collard
    9:35 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Welcome aboard Tyler! Matt– do you know where we stand with Tyus Jones? And Okafor? Are we looking at Ulis/Blackmon/Johnson/Lylers/Towns???

Would like to get a couple more guards because the Twins and Young are gone. Maybe Booker?

In 2015 and 2016 Ulis will be nice. Lets give him 2014 to grow people, no running him out of town!

38. bigcatstanding
    9:39 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#35 Smurf boy / you could be right about Peyton Siva not playing every minute of his freshman year, because I could care less I know he came in as a 5 star recruits, and all I can remember from him is they had to have a life squad on hand because he chocked so often. I also know this that your Louisville board that you’re talking about, allowed people to change their name every time they made an ass of their self, or didn’t know what they were talking about, in order to do that on here you would need A new Facebook or email account every time. BBN OWNS YOU YA YOU

39. Where is Wyoming?
    9:40 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

@ matt
    Mugsey Bogues was 5ft 3, how did his career turn out? The difference is the player and coach.

40. Smurf Killa
    9:47 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#35 then why act like you know what you’re talking about then? You obviously don’t know anything about what you’re saying, so why just make stuff up like you did? That makes you an idiot whos opinion means jack shit. Like saying UofL was an underdog in last years tournament (which you said),,

41. bigcatstanding
    9:47 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

I will say one thing I give it to Smurf boy he holds a grudge, evidently been waiting to ambush me on someone that was short Kentucky recruited. That conversation I had was 2 or 3 weeks before everyone was talking about the rumors about the kids that broke his leg having some team violations and maybe being suspended. Hell who knows

42. UKCatsRedsColts
    9:51 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Hey Drew,How about posting Tyler Ulis’s announcement video?
    I didn’t get to see live or otherwise.
    Oh? What was I doing to miss this live announcement?
    None other than a Taco Bell run.
    Taco Box transported safely home and devoured by 4 starving individuals.
    Peace out Drew Franklin and BBN.

43. Matt
    9:53 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Where is Wyoming….

Typical retort. Find the one example in history and assume its the rule not the exception. Mugsey bogues went to wake forest and was noted for his 45 inch vertical. Plus he was muscular. The appropriate comparison is between jai Lucas and ulis. They are physically the same. There careers will be the same as well.

44. bigcatstanding
    9:55 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Smurf boy you’re not even a decent thorn, what the hell are you even talking about. don’t let it go to your head that I said yeah you’re right, the only thing you were right about was I was on Louisville stinkin ass bored. What I said and I don’t even know why I remember this, but what I said was Louisville was an underdog because of the injury, and I rooted for them, which sense I wish like hell I never because you Louisville fans have hibernated for 30 years, and haven’t heard anything from you, now can get your dumb asses to shut up.believe me if we were standing face to face your credibility would go to the toe of your shoes, because I already know your like 16 years old full of vinegar and s*** , and have no knowledge other than what you think you know. This conversation is over mainly because I am dumber for having it. troll on Smurf boy / little brother!!

45. Smurf Killa
    9:57 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#43 because you can obviously see the future.

46. UKCatsRedsColts
    10:05 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Hey bigcatsatanding.I think smurfboy is obsessed with you and trolling BBN and UK at any chance he can.
    Every UK fan was thinking about UK’s advantage this year due to our superior height advantage at every position but most glaringly at the point guard position.
    I can understand ragging on UofL’s lack of height at the guard position.
    But you know what I think I think smurfboy is mad because Quentin Snider (louisville native) officially “TROLLED” Uofsmell by decommitting and going to Illinois,and you know smurfboy that Cliff Alexander is taking his fifth and last official visit that he can take at Illinois and without an unleast unofficial visit that Cliff Alexander gave to UK Uofsmell has no hope to land Cliff Alexander.
    So smurfboy,you need to go troll Quentin Snider,Cliff Alexander and Illinois instead of buzzing around our heads.

47. bigcatstanding
    10:05 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

has anyone tried to pull up hI’m declaring on YouTube. I forgot it was going to be at 830 tonight started buzzing the channels at 835 and missed it

48. Smurf Killa
    10:05 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#44 I know more about the school you root for than you do, or college basketball period. I’m on here to troll a Lil bit before the big rivalry game tomorrow, I don’t just show up to KSR everyday to do this shit. But running into idiots like you make it worth it right before UofL destroys UK..

49. bigcatstanding
    10:12 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#46 great post that dude was something else, I admitted I was on his board, and all of a sudden I didn’t know anything and he knew it all. no matter what he said you can go back through every post I’ve posted on all of Kentucky’s boards, and believe me I have been Ulis biggest supporter. This kid for me he is a great team player, so put four great shooters / ball players on the floor with him, and it is going to be something else. I appreciate you stepping in was feeling a little alone lol / almost like I was on his board for a minute. ILF#9

50. Smurf Killa
    10:13 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#46 lol, if pitino wanted Snider to be the future PG for UofL, he would be. But it’s funny you bring up alexander, because he continually asked for UofL to recruit him harder. Pitino has his eyes set on trey lyles and bolden, he didnt even try to really pursue him..

51. Smurf Killa
    10:15 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#49 lmfao. I own you…

52. Costa Rica
    10:18 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Great player… Great pickup. Thrilled we got him. Gonna win a lotta games with Tyler.

53. bigcatstanding
    10:19 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

SMURF BOY / You might have partly got something right, not the part where you believe your 14 year old fiance when she says you are so smart lol, but the part where Louisville most probably will win the football game. You better enjoy that while you can though, because it will be slim pickings for you after this year. Kentucky will not only dominate Louisville in basketball, but football is most definitely going to be the same. PS would also most definitely challenge you in UK basketball history, far as that goes college basketball history. I’m not big on college football, like the pro game much better.

54. Undertaker's Dong
    10:21 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

“Short people got no reason to live.” Drew Franklin

55. bigcatstanding
    10:24 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#51 You don’t even own a car, the part where you think you have the upper hand / there is an lol in there dipshi t. Ya like i’m scared no one came to my rescue lol

56. Michael
    10:28 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Smurf Killa: I love it when people claim to “own” someone on an internet comment board. INTERNET WARRIOR!!!! Perhaps these same people should try owning a job, or a girlfriend, or a place to live on their own.

Anyway, great news with Tyler Ulis. I’m glad he’s a cat, but count me in the group that will be pessimistic if I’m to believe he’s the starter next year. I hope Cal still goes hard for Jones/Exum.

57. Michael
    10:30 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Also Lyles will be at UL if and only if Cal gets Okafor, Alexander, or Turner…. which is highly possible.

58. danielm
    10:31 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

I betcha ol’ smurf killa looks like a sewer rat. Ha ha ha ha ha

59. Rick Fifteeno
    10:32 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

He chose UK because Cal knows how to develop talent. Well, had he chosen the cards, I could have taught him how to marry a cold-hearted bitch, get some skank a$$ at an Italian restaurant and how to pay for abortions…I guess he’ll just have to learn these things on his own.

60. Smuf Killa
    10:33 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Bigcatsquating you’re so ignorant. Are you saying that a coachs first year of recruits at a program just guarantees success? This isn’t college basketball, there is no one and dones in college football, and your coach has to actually develope his recruits. Big stars are developed, that’s why most college stars are juniors & seniors. By the time stoops actually has a team to compete with charlie, James quick and a host of orher WELL coached, very talented kids will be seniors and juniors. And that’s if stoops is a good enough coach..

61. Michael
    10:38 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

The UK/UL football series is cyclical. UL will probably win a few more and then the balance will shift to UKfor a while. UL has enjoyed some recent post season success in large part thanks to the joke of a conference they play in. Brooks had teams that would have won the Big East or whatever the name of UL’s conference is now.

62. UKCatsRedsColts
    10:39 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#50, BWAHAHAHAHA,you’re f-ing funny,If Pitino wanted Snider? that’s funny!!!!! Why did they recruit him in the first place?DUH!!!! because Pitino wanted him.And oh yeah, now you’re saying Alexander wanted Pitino to recruit him harder.That’s even more funny.Pitino should only recruit recruits that he thinks he can get.Trey Lyles isn’t one of those,he’s UK bound.Go ahead and get that “Aussie” Bolden maybe he’ll turn into another Dieng.NOT!!!!!

63. R.Raisor
    10:46 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Everybody just calm down. Some good smack talk before the rivalry game is awesome! I for one hope we can keep this game closer than most Louisville fan think we will. I said I hope we can because I dont see Our defense keeping Louisville out of the endzone very much. We gotta get pressure on Teddy and force a guy that doesnt make mistakes to do just that. Keeping our D off the field with our run game will help but that isnt going to win this game by itself. We need a lot of breaks and some big plays from the return game. We have to win the field position battle. If we can steal some mo early and keep the ball away from this potent offense then maybe we can hang around and keep it close and be within stricking distance at the end. Thats my best case opinion. As a fan i would love for us to shut up all my UofL buddies loud mouths by pulling off the upset in conviencing fashion but i just dont see that being the case. Anyway Go CATS!!!!

64. Smurf Killa
    10:48 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#62 sorry guy, but I don’t get upset over recruiting. I get upset when we lose (like UK will tomorrow). But you’re an idiot to think Quentin wouldn’t be at UofL next year if pitino really wanted him. After Jaquan committed (the PG pitino wanted the most) snider knew he was going to have to wait a couple years for PT. and if you think otherwise you’re an idiot. And alexander said more than once he “wished” UofL would recruit him harder.

65. bigcatstanding
    10:52 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Smurf boy / I guess anything I write in your own retarded ass way means exactly what you wanted to. I think Kentucky is already that close in football to turn the tide next year, and keep it there remember your recent success is only this past season Kentucky winning the last five out of six games. So don’t get so caught up on who you think you are, and realize who you really are, that would be the loser you see in the mirror, the one you’re 14 yr old future bride laughs at every night. you’re just too easy maybe I should turn this over to my 5 year old grandson.

66. danielm
    10:52 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

This dude will be the next rondo type pg with a solid jumper, not saying hes rondo by no means. I just love the love the way loserville trolls like smurf sniffer gets on here talking smack like hes the next f**king dick vitale. Ullis in third grade could walk all over your tennesse itt tech a&m community college junior college scrub point guards. You mad boy? Damn my fingers a little tired. Slick rick cant abort our boys. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa!

67. Smurf Killa
    10:58 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#65If you think UK is already that close in football then why say that UofL will win tomorrow? Why is the spread at 15.5 points? Why did UK lose to WKU? Why havent you guys beat florida in a half century? hese are all questions you need to ask yourself. I realize that UofL has proven nothing in football, but we are a hell of alot further along than UK..

68. Smurf Killa
    11:02 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#66 that community colleges athletic dept. has surpassed your schools by a mile. Don’t believe me? Just tune into espn tomorrow at noon. But you probably won’t, you’re just waiting around for BB season to start huh?

69. bigcatstanding
    11:03 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#62 good job that Smurf boy he probably thinks that Rick should have stolen Rondo away from Kentucky, or does the story go he let us have him. or was it he had a great recruiter that decided to go to the NBA so he didn’t need Rondo, 2 part answer to that how did that great point guard do that went straight to the NBA, and has Ricky ever heard of a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I think I know what his problem is his 14 yr old future bride doesn’t give him any attention. it’s past your bedtime little brother

70. Smurf Killa
    11:08 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Jaquan lyle will be too big for this kid l. Cards by 40 in 2014..

71. bigcatstanding
    11:09 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#66 that was awesome I couldn’t stop laughing he has had s hit fed to him from all of us, and he’s so dumb he thinks he’s at a five star restaurant eating steak ha ha ba ha bahabaha. I kill me and wouldn’t mind killing him lol. just for the purpose to weed out the weaker sex. that being the almighty little brother

72. Smurf Killa
    11:12 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Bigcatsquatting has to be the dumbest UK fan of them all. I literally don’t understand how the rest of you cats fans deal with this village idiot..

73. UKCatsRedsColts
    11:14 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#64,I guess it’s better than Quentin Snider playing sparingly and getting injured year after year and then being kicked off the team ala transfer like Rakeem Buckles or turned in to a student manager like Mike Marra.Now let’s talk about players that didn’t really fit in to Lil Slick Rick scheme of things and were rudely kicked off the team or as Lil Ricky calls it “preferred transfering” George Goode,Angel Nunez,Zach Price and Elisha Justice.Shame on you Ricky for your fully intentional fudgery of these young mens lives.

74. Michael
    11:14 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

I said UL will win tomorrow because they have a better team. That will change. It’s cyclical. Actually, UK is winning the head to head rivalry in football.

75. Smurf Killa
    11:20 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#73 So I guess pitino ran Marra and Buckles over with his car? Or did he go all out and waited until Marra went up for a layup and clipped em? But yea pitino has had players not turn out, but he’s done none of his players like PayPal cal did harrow..

76. danielm
    11:22 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Sorry i took so long smurf sniffer, my charger is like a foot long im charging my phone intermediately. I know morehead states athletics department was better than yours a couple years ago when the manimal unleashed on you a couple years ago. I know your dirty birds will be pumped tomorrow when they enter commonwealth, but their big hopes and dreams will be deminishing, if not by the hands of uk then maybe by the hands of say an alcorn state tech some division 5 team on your amazing nfl ready schedule. Loserville may be able to overcome the cats in a fluke, miracle type game. They will eventually flutter away and will be exposed for what they are. You can put lipstick on a pig, but you will still be loserville. Thank you, thank you very much.

77. UKCatsRedsColts
    11:23 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Smurf Sucker,I sure would love to see UK beat UofL tomorrow just to see you shart your pants and then go get your wubbie.But reality is UK will probably lose but Stoops recruiting really looks good,but time will tell if he can be a successful head coach.Smurf Sucker you’re riding high off a NCAA Ship and a BCS bowl win so why don’t you just go get a tattoo or get your line beard straightened out and pour yourself a Crown Royal with a code red.Calipari>>>>>>>>>>Pitino

78. Smurf Killa
    11:28 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#76 if UofL is a pig, then wtf is UK football? I mean, you guys are a awfully bad to be saying someone else sucks. And I didn’t see no manimal on that bob Morris team. And you guys had 4 first round NBA draft picks on that team… Just wow…

79. bigcatstanding
    11:30 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

I at times feel sorry for the pitiful Louisville fans, think about it we own them in every sport imaginable. I could be wrong I haven’t checked how we stack up in ping pong or badminton,

80. UKCatsRedsColts
    11:35 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Smurf Sucker,Calipari talked about last years team not being tough.That was immediately implied to Ryan Harrow because of Harrow’s distraught video clip after UK’s loss to Vandy in the SEC tourney.
    Ryan Harrow knew the gravity of that game and it meant no NCAA tourney for UK.So therefore his emotions poured out after that loss.Now all UofL media and UK haters said Calipari “threw” Harrow “under the bus” with these comments but BBN and smart media members just said Calipari was just stating facts and keeping it real.Oh yeah by the way Ryan Harrow transferred to be closer to his ailing father not some made up excuse like Lil Ricky proposes.Lil Ricky knows he can no longer get anything productive out of these players who transferred,so Lil Ricky just shoves them off his team.Lil Ricky is a sham of a coach and poor example of father mentor figure.

81. Matt
    11:35 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

He will never even start for UK. What a waste.

82. danielm
    11:36 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Damn smurf sniffer if u of loserville football team was relentless as you alcorn state tech may only win by a couple touch downs. I applaud your aggresive trolling. No, not really because……. You suck!!!!!!

83. bigcatstanding
    11:40 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

#78 and you were going to go head to head with me in college basketball knowledge. You are so far of Kentucky only had three 5 star athletes on last years team and the best of them was out with injury. you being as smart as you think you are should have known that, Kentucky had 0 starters from the year before, and only 4 recruits coming in, three of those were top 25 players, and the best of them went down. But know it all numbnuts like you compare last year’s team to this years only allowing us to know exactly what you are, a phony fake and poser, definition for that you’re just basically a loser. BBN OWNS YOU YA YOU LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!

84. danielm
    11:51 pm September 13, 2013 Permalink

Smurf sniffer what happened? Oh sh*t, goverment wouldnt pay your electric bill this month. Its okay you can get back with us on the first. Oh yeah #83, get em’

85. UKCatsRedsColts
    12:09 am September 14, 2013 Permalink

Danielm and bigstanding,Hey guess what brothers ole Smurf idiot went to bed too soon.The biggest bomb just dropped on twitter.Here’s Jaquan Lyle’s tweet”It’s official…I’m decommitted from the University of Louisville.I appreciate Coach P.,the staff,and the fans for the support” BOOM BABY BOOM!!!!!!!!!.

86. Bobbysueflay
    12:13 am September 14, 2013 Permalink

You all are fu€€ing reatarded and I hope this is mostly u of l fans. Dude he has proved his point and can ball with anyone. If you really don’t think cal knows what he is doing then your an idiot. And half of you all are so dumb with sports I ashamed to call you a uk fan. It’s the same dumba$$ people that think stoops can turn a football program, which it Completly different then basketball, around in a year. Before you speak of sports know what the [email protected]@@ your talking you dumb [email protected]@@. That’s not a fan and you have no clue about sports but you know better then the people that make four times what you do in a year then you will your whole life. There’s a reason for that. I hate uk fans worse then louisville fans and there’s a reason. Your fu$$ig dumb

87. danielm
    12:20 am September 14, 2013 Permalink

Ha ha ukcatsredscolts, thats hilarious. Thanks for the info and if the trolls come back i’ll gladly come back and help run em’ back to their momma and daddies moldy basement. Sleepy man out. Goodnight all! Go big blue!!!

88. derek4uk
    12:25 am September 14, 2013 Permalink

lyles decommited from UL smurf killa. You sir are Idiot and should spend more time on your own message board.

89. Bobbysuefly
    12:30 am September 14, 2013 Permalink

88. He decommited from Indian dude

90. Bobbysuefly
    12:33 am September 14, 2013 Permalink

Like I said idiots

91. Bobbysuefly
    12:36 am September 14, 2013 Permalink

Indiana

92. danielm
    12:45 am September 14, 2013 Permalink

Thought he meant lyles dropped loserville from his list

93. UKCatsRedsColts
    1:09 am September 14, 2013 Permalink

Bobbysurefly you’re an idiot because JaQuan Lyle decommitted from UofL.Way back when Trey Lyles decommitted from Indiana.You see derek4uk put Lyles when it is clearly Lyle.but to his defense I did say here’s Jaquan Lyle’s tweet.

94. derp
    2:25 am September 14, 2013 Permalink

Hey Smurf Killa…Your first comment was at 8:24 and didn’t stop til 11:34… On a Friday night. Get a life loser

95. ukcatzfan
    8:49 am September 14, 2013 Permalink

I thought Hawkins was UK’s next Pg

96. Luck Fouisville
    1:39 pm September 14, 2013 Permalink

#6
    #70

Oh no!! You lost your highest ranked recruit since 2008? Your SECOND recruit of the same class? LOL! Go Cats.

Ulis will be Nate Robinson. He’ll gain muscle, he’ll be just fine.