Ty Bauschek is your Troll of the Day

BnTpdC8CcAA1Hcj

Julius Randle and the other NBA Draft prospects are currently doing team interviews up in Chicago. ESPN’s Jeff Goodman tweeted this morning that Aaron Gordon said the strangest thing someone’s asked him in a team interview so far was “How many pennies are in a million dollars?”. This guy thought his response was hilarious:

Just another troll, right? Well, yes, except this troll is now an assistant basketball coach at Carroll University in Wisconsin. Before he was helping mold the futures of young men, he played basketball at Wayne State.

Stay classy, Ty.

H/t to @slow30

18 Comments for Ty Bauschek is your Troll of the Day

1. J-Dub421
    2:48 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Dude is just jealous because he’s never have a player of Randle’s caliber, and he has to live in Wisconsin.

2. J-Dub421
    2:49 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Never “had”.

3. Tom Crean
    2:49 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

burn line on the top of the head=hat
    burn line under the nose=my jizz

4. One Hundred Million
    2:55 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

That’s how many.

• BBN
      3:30 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

It seems to be a difficult question at first, but once you think about it it really is simple. There are 100 pennies in a dollar, and so if there is one million dollars there are one hundred million pennies.

5. Who cares?
    2:57 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Carroll University? That sounds fictional. So does Wayne State, since last I checked there’s no state named Wayne. Why do we care what anyone from either of those places has to say about a beastly soon to be millionaire like Randle?

6. Who cares?
    3:01 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

I had to Google Ty Bauschek. One of the top results that came up was his Pinterest account. So apparently he also possesses a vagina in addition to his acerbic wit.

7. Steve Carroll John Wayne
    3:10 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

I had to ask what a Carroll university was. I also had to google what online college Wayne state was. It’s ok Ty one day you’ll upgrade from schools with people’s last name to a decent division II school.

8. Next Time
    3:22 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Next time I meet a rude Hardees manager in Wisconsin that tries to be funny, I’ll know that his bad attitude is likely because he was coached by this little twerp.

• ?
      3:47 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Don’t you think manager is a little ambitious? Burger flipper seems more likely.

9. JaredCarterIsMyHomeboy
    3:25 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Randle dunno what pennies are cause he be droppin dimes since preschool.

10. BigCat13
    3:34 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

He’s a fool ! Plus everyone knows that Randle probably don’t know what pennies are because he is counting money in stacks….

• Halobrad
      3:57 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

I agree with you. I think this guy was attempting to drop a compliment, and now it’s being misunderstood. Julius will never see another penny the rest of his life.

I do not think he will be frequenting establishments that have a “need a penny…take a penny” tray.

11. Sources
    3:46 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

I hear Carroll University is going to contend for a title against Daymar College and ITT Tech this year.

12. T
    3:52 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

So why not take down his Twitter, blow it up with BBN. You know, just for the fun of it while we wait for the weekend to begin.

13. Pennies from Heaven
    4:55 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

Bauschek knows what pennies are as he’ll be making over 10,000 of them EVERY week at Carroll University.

14. Hypocrite
    5:10 pm May 16, 2014 Permalink

So let me get this straight. KSR trolls a UL job opening by getting the BBN to apply for it. Later, KSR is calling out a perceived troll and telling him to stay classy. How is KSR not a bunch of hypocrites?

15. Maybe
    12:03 pm May 18, 2014 Permalink

Maybe UK should make sure their players know basic grade school vocabulary before taking others to task for trolling. Randle looked like a moron on national television for that slip.