Twany Beckham’s Full Court Press Dinner and Book Release

photo (3)

Twany Beckham is hosting the ‘Full Court Press Dinner’ on Thursday, September 5th in Louisville with proceeds going to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kentuckiana. Special guests include John Calipari, Derek Anderson, Anthony Davis and Darius Miller.

Tickets are $100 for VIP and $60 for General Admission. You can purchase them at Twany-Beckham.com.

It’s Labor Day and Matt and Drew are working the US Open in NYC, so there won’t be a new radio show, but don’t worry. I’ll be here all day to keep you entertained on your day off.

6 Comments for Twany Beckham’s Full Court Press Dinner and Book Release

1. bluegrass79
    10:06 am September 2, 2013 Permalink

2. Mr. T's Mohawk
    10:21 am September 2, 2013 Permalink

According to the ad above, Twany Beckham’s Full Court Press Dinner and Book Release is on Thursday, not Saturday.

3. Ben
    10:31 am September 2, 2013 Permalink

Had a great time in Nashville! We have a long way to go and have not improved as much as I had hoped, but we will get there in time. It is going to take a few years of recruiting and good coaching to turn thing around. I have been a fan for over 45 years. Either support the team, or find one that you can support. UK fans that left that game early are not really fans at all! The team did not play as well as I expected, but they did not give up! The fans should not either.

My son and I sat next to three WKU fans and I thought what bad luck to start the game and season! Was I wrong? They were the nicest people that I had met all evening! They bought my son a bottomless drink and a hot dog! They had nothing but nice and positive things to say about both teams all night. It was a true pleasure to sit next to them!

I am disappointed too! I have seen all this before, and I am not about to give up on my cats! We will get better with Stoops. Time will take us where we want to go.

4. Not so much
    10:32 am September 2, 2013 Permalink

Twany Beckham has a book. What is next, an Eloy Vargas work out vid.

5. Another Old Guy
    10:59 am September 2, 2013 Permalink

Too bad more posters on here aren’t like #3. Most on here seem to be from the “Jackass” generation and make the fan base look like a bunch of immature fair weather fans.

6. Dee W.
    12:30 pm September 2, 2013 Permalink

“That’s a bunch of crap not having a show today after that debacle Saturday. Tom Leach had a show and so should KSR. Matt Jones dodging the fans.”

The article states: “It’s Labor Day and Matt and Drew are working the US Open in NYC, so there won’t be a new radio show” just as it was reported the other day they would be doing before the game even occurred.