Tune in to the SNOW DAY edition of KSR (Friday Show Thread)

Good morning and welcome to the SNOW DAY edition of Kentucky Sports Radio, which is coming to you live from the Lexington studios. Ryan made the trek in to recap last night’s win over Arkansas and preview tomorrow’s game against Vandy. I’m not sure whether or not he’s back from LA yet, but Matt’s going to try to join in the second hour.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

WLSI (900am) Pikeville
WPRT (960am): Prestonsburg
WSFC (1240am): Somerset
WTCW (920am): Whitesburg
WHAY (98.3fm): Whitley City
WBTH (1400am): Williamson
PRTC TV Channels 209 & 409: Jackson & Owlsey Counties (Replayed at 1 and 6)

On Delay (ALL TIMES LISTED EASTERN)…

WVHI (1330am): Evansville, IN, 5-7pm
WMTL (870am): Leitchfield, 11am-1pm
WLBQ (1570am): Morgantown, 3-5pm
WRIL (106.3fm): Middlesboro, Thur 8-10pm
WWTF (1580am): Lexington, 4-6pm

20 Comments for Tune in to the SNOW DAY edition of KSR (Friday Show Thread)

1. UK_JB
    9:46 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

So Arkansas had a white out? So are we! Glad we won!!

Well I made it to work, but I’ll be heading out before noon.

So uncle matt, where did you go? Are you staying with Ryan’s house for days?

• RealCatsFan
      10:11 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

But we have REAL whiteouts, not FAKE ones. 🙂

2. Crushgroove
    10:01 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

Four inches and still accumulating in Evansville, IN. Post your snowpocalypse results!

3. evilcarl
    10:05 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

Matt back? Can’t handle a third day of Ryan mumbling the obvious and screaming Freaky Friday! before and after every commercial break. Take me back to age 12. Please God, I don’t ask for much, let Matt be back.

• Craig Sagers Suits
      10:33 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

Yeah because when Matt is absent, Ryan doesn’t have anyone to be a parrot off of because he adds nothing but repeats mostly everything Mr. Jones says. Jafar’s bird Iago can do your job Lemond!

4. secrick
    10:09 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

Good win last night, glad to see Skal playing hard. When Hawkins gets back we are going to be a good basketball team. Good job by Willis, could have had 16 points if Murray would only pass the ball.

5. Glad to be listening on the day after a resounding win after that debacle right up the road from me in Auburn! I HATE that I have a meeting the day after a wine that starts 30 minutes into the show. I’ll have to try to catch the podcast later.

I hope Skal has it figured out. I’m so happy for him that he had a good game. He seems like a good guy, so I’m glad.

Next project: keep Marcus & Alex from fouling out 5 minutes into the game.

6. RealCatsFan
    10:12 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

ButtHurtMikeAnderson with the Tom Creanesque handshake at the end of the game.

• J-Dub421
      11:02 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

Especially considering that one of Arkansas’ players stole the ball for a dunk when we were politely dribbling the clock out at the end.

7. javidnky2005
    10:17 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

Ok it was the kind of funny the 1st time haha.

8. J-Dub421
    11:04 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

I am currently sitting in my recliner at home with a hot cup of coffee and a cat in my lap, listening to KSR. #SnowDay!

9. J-Dub421
    11:27 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

I don’t think Rob Lowe has aged since the 80’s.

10. roundball fool
    11:41 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

I missed it. What was Matt doing out in LA? Cameo on The Grinder?

Truly enjoyed Ryan with Cutler II. Great to hear Matt, Shannon and Ryan back together.

• roundball fool
      11:50 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

Good call from the Moscow man.

Yes, Kenny Walker was excellent. Great Mel Turpin stories.

11. Dougie Fresh
    11:42 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

I got in late as well! why was Matt in LA! Just to hang with Rob Lowe?!?!

12. damage_control
    11:57 am January 22, 2016 Permalink

Sure- DM wasn’t THE key but he was A key for sure. Without him we probably lose to Iowa St in the 3rd round in 2012. Watch it again since you obviously forgot.

13. damage_control
    12:04 pm January 22, 2016 Permalink

Leave it to Matt to alway find a way to diminish DM’s contributions. “I love you but…” Really? Give it a rest man. Don’t know why he plays that tune every single time his name comes up but for many he’ll always be a UK legend despite the revisionist history being peddled by MJ.