Too soon, Bengals fans?

Ouch.

This one can’t feel good.

Article written by Drew Franklin

25 Comments for Too soon, Bengals fans?

1. FreshJive22
    11:06 am January 15, 2016 Permalink

Does Kory’s vagina hurt?

2. Cat Fan
    11:12 am January 15, 2016 Permalink

We all know the saying “In Cal We Trust”……Now just waiting for the press conference of Adam Jones….he had stated he would apologize to Antonio Brown if he was out for Sunday’s game. …
    so much for Golden Globe…Grammy…Academy…(so much for him knowing pop culture)…but then again…he is unsure of faking a hit & a hard hit that gives you a full out concussion Go Steelers!
    #HereWeGo…#SteelerNation

3. bigjconn
    11:14 am January 15, 2016 Permalink

Great…now the Cal to the NFL rumors are gonna start!

• Bluebloodtoo
      11:33 am January 15, 2016 Permalink

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

4. Cat House
    11:30 am January 15, 2016 Permalink

Cal can’t help where he is from but somebody should steal that ugly ass hat and hide it.

5. nmichave
    11:32 am January 15, 2016 Permalink

Now I know why Cal never wears hats. #trainconductor

6. Bluebloodtoo
    11:34 am January 15, 2016 Permalink

Is that ring from a NCAA championship or a Super Bowl?

7. @BallBlog_Chad
    11:35 am January 15, 2016 Permalink

exactly, Cal is from Pennsylvania, makes sense he’s a fan … there are a lot of knuckleheads around here that are Steeler fans for no reason, though

8. Bluebloodtoo
    11:38 am January 15, 2016 Permalink

Let’s see, the Steelers are down to the 3rd string RB, no superstar WR, and possibly the 2nd string QB. Somebody better be doing lots of praying to help them win this game.

• Bluebloodtoo
      11:40 am January 15, 2016 Permalink

and I’m pretty sure Cincy was responsible for every one of those injuries….

• Kelkat
      12:07 pm January 15, 2016 Permalink

Actually, it was Vontaze Burfict who injured all 3 Steelers. He ended Le’Veon Bell’s season with a tackle causing an MCL. He took Antoino Brown out with a vicious illegal hit causing him to be out for Denver game. And he took Roethlisberger out of last game and probably limiting him for Denver game with a shoulder sprain adding a few nice kicks to Ben’s shoulder while on the ground.

• jaknfo90
      1:13 pm January 15, 2016 Permalink

Gosh that is just too bad. All the players the Steelers have put out of action over the years and they’ve got the gall to be upset…karma is a bitch. I hate it when anyone is hurt and it would have been great had both the Steelers and Bengals had full strength for that game and those that followed. The Steelers are as dirty as it gets and have coaches that try to trip players on kickoffs (Tomlin/Ravens), engage players on the sidelines (Munchak/Nelson), come on the field and engage players (Porter/Jones). No one mentions Eifert being out 3 games because of the hit from a Steeler, Carson Palmer out after a hit, Rivers blindsided by Hines Ward, Huber’s jaw and a vertebrae broken after another hit, Wes Welker laid out by Ryan Clark…and the list goes on. Broncos have a beef with Cody Wallace and his hit on their safety Burton. Bullys usually bitch the loudest when it is given back to them.

• mitchb
      1:25 pm January 15, 2016 Permalink

Ha, you loser bungle fans can only get any satisfaction from the Steelers being hurt. If only your team could win a playoff game. On the bright side, at least you are keeping your loser coach. That guarantees you will always lose in the first round. Six super bowls and at least being in the second round gives us a chance. Bungles on the other hand can only wait until next year. One serious question. Why are you a Bungle fan? Being a fan of any Ohio team is futile.

• mitchb, same reason I’m a UK fan: I grew up in Lexington, and my PawPaw was a HUGE Reds fan. Why? Because they are the closest team to Lexington. He wasn’t into football or basketball much, but I latched onto the Bengals because I consider them the hometown team. I don’t “bandwagon” onto a team just because they’re good. If you choose to that’s fine, but if the Steelers had been perpetual losers all those years the Bengals once were, I have a feeling you would have latched on to another team, like maybe the Pats or the Cowboys.

It’s like the guy I heard a recruiting expert describe once: the guy was a Bama football fan, a UK bball fan, and a Dallas Cowboys fan.

• mitchb
      2:25 pm January 15, 2016 Permalink

Hey Chris, I have been and always will be a Cats and Steelers fan. Grew up in both places. And yes we did have those down years, I survived the Bubby Brister years. Just like going threw the Billy G years. But with the most super bowl wins kind of makes those years ok. Never been a bandwagon kind of guy. And for you to insinuate that in any way I could be a bama fan, I just got two words for ya.

• You probably won’t see this since it’s so much later in the day now, but I hear ya. I shouldn’t have assumed you had no connection to Pitt, but I wasn’t assuming you were a Bama fan, just a bandwagon Steeler fan, but I have been corrected. Peace dude.

9. BobKYCats
    11:45 am January 15, 2016 Permalink

Well, if this is the only thing I have to hold against Cal, then I say we got it pretty good.

10. jr1122
    12:03 pm January 15, 2016 Permalink

You do know hes from the Pittsburgh area, correct?

11. Kelkat
    12:08 pm January 15, 2016 Permalink

Go Steelers !!! Cal knows a true champion, that’s why he roots for the Steelers.

12. ukkatzfan
    12:49 pm January 15, 2016 Permalink

Cal, we will miss you as you leave for the Steelers. But we also wish you the Best of Luck on your trek to the NFL Hall of Fame.

13. I think most UK fans know he’s from PA and is a Steelers fan. It’s not like he said “Eat it Bengals fans!” I hate the Steelers more than ever now and I hope the Broncos thrash them, but they’re Cal’s team and he should support them.

14. ukce01
    7:05 pm January 15, 2016 Permalink

Come on guys this is just Drew being his typical d-bag self trying to get a rise out of Bengal fans nothing else.