Tomorrow’s show with Katina Powell may be KSR’s best ever

katina-powell

Katina Powell, author of Breaking Cardinal Rules and the thorn in Louisville basketball’s side, will be a special guest on Kentucky Sports Radio radio tomorrow morning. It is our most anticipated show ever and it will be must-hear radio for fans on both sides of the rivalry.

The interview will be conducted in person at an undisclosed location due to security concerns. The suits at iHeart Media are taking the KSR show away from the studio and into a super-secret warehouse to avoid complete mayhem surrounding Powell’s appearance.

You can hear it all on tomorrow’s show in Matt Jones’ Super Bowl.

Get your popcorn ready.

Article written by Drew Franklin

13 Comments for Tomorrow’s show with Katina Powell may be KSR’s best ever

1. CarltonBanks
    4:49 pm February 8, 2016 Permalink

From a super-secret warehouse on 7th Street Road?

2. david8577
    5:09 pm February 8, 2016 Permalink

Better safe than sorry. If there is anything that all of this has taught us, those associated with UL athletics are capable of horrible things. Their lack of morals and human decency knows no bounds.

• BigBlueSkyDog
      5:55 pm February 8, 2016 Permalink

And then there’s their delusional fan base.

3. the ghost of Bill Hicks
    5:15 pm February 8, 2016 Permalink

Do it at the library on UL’s campus…..dirty bird athletics prolly don’t know where that’s at.

4. bstains
    5:18 pm February 8, 2016 Permalink

Shannon the Dude used his connections and the interview is going to be on center stage at the Godfather.

5. Red headed Stepchild
    5:34 pm February 8, 2016 Permalink

Matt, have Ryan spend the night at your place. Get an early start to your morning, DO NOT go for an egg white delight ot Diet Coke for breakfast. The TARDS will be casing out every McD’s and Wendy’s.

Have Ryan sit in the third row seat of the Explorer to make sure no one is following you to the SECRET location. Drive around in circles for awile, if you go to a location in Indiana the Tards can’t follow you due to the fact that TARC has a limited bus schedule across the river.

6. me101
    6:19 pm February 8, 2016 Permalink

Whats the name of the Italian restaurant that Pitino did his dirty deed at? Do the interview there.

7. ekywildcat
    7:24 pm February 8, 2016 Permalink

Don’t go Matt, it’s a set up.

8. Craig Sagers Suits
    9:54 pm February 8, 2016 Permalink

I know I gave Ryan Lemond a hard time by saying Iago the Parrot from Aladdin could do his job because of his usual acts of doing nothing but repeating Matt’s points and statements, but must we go there by bringing this sleaze bag of a, for lack of better term, woman, on a KY sports show? I get it UL sucks and they’re level of sleaze knows no bounds, but, I don’t think we should be going there. I also get you wanna get her side of the story but, I am pretty sure her side is already out there.

• UK Big Board Update
      10:49 pm February 8, 2016 Permalink

Typical response from you.

• Craig Sagers Suits
      11:41 pm February 8, 2016 Permalink

And the typical response from you as well. First off, I was just telling KSR I only joke with Lemond so if anyone can’t take jokes, such as yourself, should find a sense of humor. Second, and more importantly, I’m just advocating that KSR take the high road and not go there with bringing this person on their show because I feel like we’re stooping to a low level about UL’s trouble. Sure they probably had their fun when UK got in trouble, but, I still think we should take the high road here. If anyone can’t see that this woman is sleazy, they need to be checked themselves and it’s ridiculous.