Today on KSR: KENTUCKY BEAT KANSAS! (and more)

Good morning, BBN! It’s a beautiful Sunday morning in the Bluegrass: the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the Wildcats beat the Jayhawks 71-63. Let’s get started.

Remember last night…

That was a fun one. Kentucky had four guys finish with double-digit scoring, and three of them also added ten or more rebounds. Although UK’s bench contributed a whopping zero points, the starters held their own. And while the guys coming in off the bench may not have been connecting offensively, they did contribute – Nick Richards finished with five blocks and EJ Montgomery made a few key plays (including that rebound of a missed free throw).

Relive the best moments with the highlights:

Today’s agenda:

The UK women’s hoops team is back in action. The No. 15 Wildcats are traveling to College Station to face-off against No. 24 Texas A&M. They’ve been on a hot streak recently, especially against ranked opponents. The game is set to tip at 5:00. You can watch it on the SEC Network, and we’ll have plenty of coverage right here at Kentucky-Sports-Radio-dot-com.

Big sports fan? Like America? Enjoy good food and a good time? KSBar & Grille is the place for you tonight.

But the big show of the night… it’s the Royal Rumble! Come hang out with the KSR crew and you could bring home one of these championship belts.

That’s all I have for now… Go Cats.

Article written by Maggie Davis

I love sports, podcasts, long walks on the beach and Twitter (@MaggieDavisKSR)

12 Comments for Today on KSR: KENTUCKY BEAT KANSAS! (and more)

1. RondoTheDonThough
    11:31 am January 27, 2019 Permalink

Not as beautiful as you Maggie. I make $150,000 a year. Can’t believe I’m still a bachelor. 28. 6’3 215ish.

• CatfaninCinci
      11:55 am January 27, 2019 Permalink

What he means by that is, $45k a year, 5’8” 160 and an ego that’s 6’3” and 215.

• 4everUKblue
      12:01 pm January 27, 2019 Permalink

Lol ^^^

• ibescootch
      12:30 pm January 27, 2019 Permalink

I can’t tell if this is satire or actual cringe. Either way, shoot your shot, big fella.

• catsarerunnin
      12:38 pm January 27, 2019 Permalink

Obviously because he makes 150K he is a wonderful person and he’s so darn unlucky that somebody hasn’t snatched him up. I guess 150K a year just doesn’t cut it like it once did.

• bigbluebanana
      12:51 pm January 27, 2019 Permalink

Dude, this is the cringiest thing I’ve read in a while. Why on earth would you even write that? Let’s say, on about a 1 % chance, that you’re telling the truth. Even then this embarrassed me. Dude, you’re such a nice guy, lol, why aren’t girls flocking to you? Ha!

• Cringy, yes, but it also has the potential to be the most entertaining thread in a LOOOOOOONG time. 🙂
      *starts popping the popcorn*

• cats646
      2:00 pm January 27, 2019 Permalink

You’re probably still single because you tell all the girls what you just told us, then they meet you. Smh. Honesty goes a long way.

• runningunnin.454
      2:36 pm January 27, 2019 Permalink

LOL, ha ha ha; babe repellent.

• catsarerunnin
      2:48 pm January 27, 2019 Permalink

Chicks dig me because I seldom wear underwear and when I do it’s usually something unusual…

• bigbluebanana
      2:45 pm January 27, 2019 Permalink

I sent this screenshot to my best friend, who happens to be a girl, and she told me it only made her throw up a little. She says if that’s the stuff you rely on to get a girl, you’ll never get a girl. You come off as a weirdo who thinks he’s entitled to sex for some reason.

2. IrishCat
    3:32 pm January 27, 2019 Permalink

Not a bad highlight, but how about those blocked shots? Nick Richards deserves a spot on this reel!