Don’t ever say people in Kentucky aren’t kind and considerate.
Let’s take Mary Smith (sounds like a fake name) for example. The 42-year old from Madisonville broke into a house on Saturday night to do a good deed. She broke in to call 911 when she noticed the stove was on and thought it could catch fire eventually leading to a burn down house.
So, what’s wrong with what Mary Smith did? It’s not like she stole an ambulance to get Fireball, right Drew? Oh, she broke in to the house on Carter Lane in Madisonville to steal prescription drugs and cigarette filters.
At least she didn’t let the house burn down?