Tim Tebow: Miracle Maker

MiLB.com

MiLB.com

The former Florida quarterback who beat Kentucky regularly (but got knocked out that one time in Lexington) is now a baseball player.  In his first game, he proved that no matter what he does, he will do it magnificently.

In Tebow’s first career at-bat for the Columbia Fireflies, he went yard over the right-field fence.

This is fantastic news…except that I wasn’t there to witness it firsthand.  Visiting my sister in Columbia, South Carolina, on my final night in town he’s just two miles away, yet I am not in the stands to witness Tebow’s miracle.  I could’ve been there to catch the baseball, sell it and subsequently quit the blog life.  Instead, I have nothing but a reason to feud with her.  Thanks, Christine.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

7 Comments for Tim Tebow: Miracle Maker

1. Catcasey1
    8:13 pm April 6, 2017 Permalink

Who really cares what he does. Didn’t play for uk

2. KYcats11
    8:13 pm April 6, 2017 Permalink

I think it’s incredibly weak that you are desiring a day when you quit covering kentucky sports for a living. You have access to tickets, at least more than the rest of us do. And you talk and write about kentucky sports for a living.

3. BobNWeaver
    8:31 pm April 6, 2017 Permalink

Actually, it is the LEFT-field fence. Thankfully, facts don’t matter. 🙂

4. Catsby80
    8:58 pm April 6, 2017 Permalink

a lot of grumpy folks out on the internet this evening. some of you all need to cheer up.

5. 4everblue
    7:41 am April 7, 2017 Permalink

Seems Tebow is still suffering from that concussion…..thinks he’s a major league caliber baseball player.

• catdaddyd
      3:31 pm April 7, 2017 Permalink

Shame on him for following his dreams.

6. CvilleWildcat
    8:40 am April 7, 2017 Permalink

Still boggles my mind why people don’t take a chance on him. Regardless of what your personal opinion is of the man he is a proven leader and winner. How many people actually have the ability to QB a NFL team to the playoffs and hit homeruns in the minor leagues of the MLB? What is sad is that guys like Kapernick get more chances than a class act like Tebow.