Tickets are still available for the alumni charity game

Drake and DeMarcus Cousins

It’s not too late to get your tickets to tomorrow night’s UK alumni charity basketball game, folks. The game, set for 7:00 p.m. in Rupp Arena, will feature several of your favorite former Kentucky Wildcats, including John Wall and Patrick Patterson.

Tickets are still available at Ticketmaster.com for those interested in attending. Over 17,000 tickets have been sold, but there are still a few lower level seats available if you’re looking for a good view.

Also, you can thank these four sponsors for making it happen:

alltechBBA Logo Oval 2 Papa John's JeffRubySH_logo_content

Go Cats and see you there.

Article written by Drew Franklin

7 Comments for Tickets are still available for the alumni charity game

1. Hal
    6:09 pm September 8, 2013 Permalink

love that u keep showing pics of boogie even though he’s not even playing in the game

2. okay
    6:31 pm September 8, 2013 Permalink

would be nice to have a 2010 vs. 2012 game.

3. John Calipari
    6:54 pm September 8, 2013 Permalink

Please buy the remaining tickets to the Alumni game. All proceeds go to the Terrence Jones Homeless Shelter and the DeAndre Liggins Battered Women’s Shelter.

4. paul
    7:26 pm September 8, 2013 Permalink

do any of you guys know if the game is on tv, being streamed anywhere

5. Snl1960
    8:29 pm September 8, 2013 Permalink

As I stated in an earlier post. It will be a game of laughs and giggles. No competitiveness. No rematch, no revenge. He’ll bring Christian laetner( still hate him) and let someone stomp on him.its all in fun so no one gets hurt. But how many stars can fill one arena in one night for this low,low,price. Do wish I could go

6. Snl1960
    8:31 pm September 8, 2013 Permalink

As I stated in an earlier post. It will be a game of laughs and giggles. No competitiveness. No rematch, no revenge. The family is coming home to dinner…….Hell ,bring Christian laetner( still hate him) and let someone stomp on him.its all in fun so no one gets hurt. But how many stars can fill one arena in one night for this low,low,price. Do wish I could go

7. Rod Werline
    8:46 pm September 8, 2013 Permalink

I “thank” Bourbon Barrel Ale as often as I can afford it!