Three Goggles for the RNC (Wednesday Show Thread)

Good morning, BBN.  We’re just two days into KSR’s coverage of the Republican National Convention, but the crew has already accomplished a lot.  Throwing up three goggles with former Presidential candidate Scott Walker is nothing.  Drew Franklin was with the Kentucky delegation on the convention floor.  Tune in to hear how all of their shenanigans went down in Cleveland.

For those who have been waiting for the finale of the KSR Restaurant bracket, today is the day.  Cracker Barrel vs. Outback, who will be the 2016 Champion?

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

affiliate-list 2016 KSR Tour

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

18 Comments for Three Goggles for the RNC (Wednesday Show Thread)

1. UK_JB
    9:53 am July 20, 2016 Permalink

I really think the person who tried to rat you all out, was Matt Bevin. He clearly didn’t like you all being there yesterday.

• RealCatsFan
      10:58 am July 20, 2016 Permalink

I would say Mitch the Turtle, but Bevin definitely has more time on his hands as evidenced by all the selfies.

2. Hopefully Scott Walker didn’t run any smack about the 2015 NCAA. 🙁

3. scorpiocard
    10:59 am July 20, 2016 Permalink

Hilarious how ksr (Matt and Drew especially) constantly make fun of U of L fans, and yet run around doing that stupid three goggles thing all the time. If you could only realize how ridiculous you look. And the worst part is that it was not even invented by uk fans. You ripped it off. The only thing worse than running around doing something stupid like that all the time, is running around doing something stupid like all the time, that you ripped off from someone else, and making it your own by doing it ad nauseam. Between that and the annoying cornball yahtzee thing that you do for your perennial bottom feeder football program…smh. What a bunch of dweebs lol

Don’t even get me started on the couch burning thing that you ripped off from those classy WVU fans.

Damn, you clowns are are entertaining if nothing else. 🙂

• Realme
      11:03 am July 20, 2016 Permalink

Do you feel better now? If only we could all be fans of a truly classy athletics program like yours.

• That comment was quite entertaining also, even if you are a Card fan. 🙂

• J-Dub421
      11:10 am July 20, 2016 Permalink

Go throw your stupid L’s up, yell L1C4, and bang a skanky hooker. It’s the Louisville way.

• ukjaybrat
      11:12 am July 20, 2016 Permalink

yeah 3 goggles and couch burning… that’s so much worse than sexual infidelity, prostitution, embezzlement, and everything else your program has going on.

moron…

• RealCatsFan
      11:53 am July 20, 2016 Permalink

scorpiocard, you just like to kick the hornets’ nest, don’t you? But I’ll take the bait, because I’m bored this morning – how is that more stupid than holding the “L” up on your forehead, which is the universal symbol for “loser”? Or more stupid than the ridiculous “L1C4” thingy that someone came up with? What the hell is that, some kind of robot from Star Wars? When it comes to dumb traditions and embarrassing situations, Louisville leads the country by a wide margin these days! 🙂

• Booby Petrino
      11:54 am July 20, 2016 Permalink

lol a Louisville fan talking about class. This is the fan base that put a gun to a teddy bear and said they were going to shoot someone for putting L’s down. And the school whose employee paid someone to squirt to the ceiling. And somehow he thinks he needs to look to UK for entertainment? You all have your own Jerry Springer show going on in Loserville. Btw, how many national championships has your powerhouse football team won? None? What, as much as you talk like you all are good I figured you must’ve won a few. Okay, how many ACC championships then? What….none again? What the hell are you always bragging about exactly?

• runningunnin.454
      12:17 pm July 20, 2016 Permalink

Speaking of clowns;
      “SEND IN THE CLOWNS”
      “DON’T BOTHER, SCORPIOCARD IS HERE”

• scorpiocard
      3:12 pm July 20, 2016 Permalink

@RealCatsFan

Yes it’s fun to stir up a little rivalry s h t every few days or so, especially during the boring summer months. Matty Bangs and company should be glad that I do. Half of these posts have 0 comments. The ones I comment on have the most (you’re welcome ksr) To address your comment about throwing up the L…

I don’t see it as anywhere near as silly as the three goggle thing. It’s more like the Texas Hook’em Horns hand signal. It’s a direct reference to who we are, Louisville, just like the Hook’em Horns is a direct reference to their mascot. And btw you don’t throw up an L to your forehead like the loser sign, but I do see how associating it to that is the obvious way for a rival to attack it. The thing about the three goggle thing is that it looks like something elementry school kids do to make a mask on their face. How cool…not.

• scorpiocard
      3:24 pm July 20, 2016 Permalink

@Booby

Yes obviously I am aware that you gus have plenty of ammo at the moment to throw in my face. Such is life in the big leagues I guess. You all have had your turn before, and will again if history tells us anything.

As for not winning the ACC in football…SERIOUSLY???? We’ve only been in the league two years and last season was a rebuilding year. If I were you I would NEVER go there. How long has uk been in the SEC? 84 years? You’ve won what? 2 conference championships? And you talk about us not winning one yet in only two years??? What a dumb thing to bring up.

Trivia question. What two teams have won as many or more SEC football championships as uk? Answer: Georgia Tech and Tulane.

4. Hey guys, big news from Neal over at http://www.ukbasketballlive.com, especially if you’re at work like me! Regarding the UK takeover of the SEC Network on his home page, he says: “I plan on recording several of them for HD upgrades”, so some of the old “Low Def” games will soon be High Def! Check it out!

I’ve still not seen the Mardi Gras Miracle, so I plan on watching that!

5. Laker Cat 18
    11:27 am July 20, 2016 Permalink

Saw that Lexington had another bank robbery this morning. When are these losers going to realize that banks have pretty nice security systems with pretty nice cameras? My Lord fellas. Cover your face. Your photo is all over the news my man.

• J-Dub421
      11:50 am July 20, 2016 Permalink

Fortunately a lot of criminals are stupid.