This is a good sign for Kentucky’s chances with Quickley

There are several signs pointing to an eventual commitment to Kentucky from five-star point guard Immanuel Quickley, and today we saw another sign that suggests the same.

During Team USA’s day off in Egypt, Quickley tweeted a photo of himself receiving instruction from John Calipari, with a caption that reads, “Learning from the best.”

That’s good, right?

Quickley, ranked tenth overall and second at his position in the 247Sports Composite Rankings, intends to take his four official visits later this summer and then announce a final decision before the beginning of his senior season.

Get in here.

Article written by Drew Franklin

12 Comments for This is a good sign for Kentucky’s chances with Quickley

1. HeshimuMeansWarrior
    3:11 pm July 6, 2017 Permalink

Is Cal’s bellybutton protruding through his shirt?

2. AsphaltJunky
    3:28 pm July 6, 2017 Permalink

No. One always hangs lower than the other. Lol

• UK Big Board Update
      4:11 pm July 6, 2017 Permalink

They post an article about a top recruit playing under Cal, and this is all you two “men” are talking about? Okay then….

• AsphaltJunky
      7:18 pm July 6, 2017 Permalink

Life is to short to be serious 100% of the time big board. Honestly didn’t notice the issue with his shirt till warrior said that.

• Big Board, you act like you’re new to KSR. Matt and co. have made a living off making fun of other coach’s and player’s looks (see Tom Crean).

“In the most ridiculous manner possible.” Yep, it’s still juvenile humor though. I’ll give you that.

• UK Big Board Update
      4:28 pm July 6, 2017 Permalink

Yeah, lol, but you said it yourself:”other coach’s and player’s looks”.

I just think its kinda weird that there is a portion of people who post here that seem to be infatuated with the size of Cal’s man-boobs.

I would have looked at that picture a thousand times, and never wondered if Cal’s belly-button is protruding. But thats just me. Its 2017. People are into weird shit these days….

• Reuben Cuban
      4:29 pm July 6, 2017 Permalink

AsphaltJunky: ROTFLMAO !

Second, my initial thought was that CAL plans his gigs. And reaps from them.

Always thought Coach K was smart in his alter-coaching gigs.

CAL may have one-upped him – again.

• True, it usually isn’t UK coaches or players. I wouldn’t have noticed that either. Maybe HeshimuMeansWarrior was pinching and zooming the photo on an iPad. Oh wait, that’s disturbing too!!! 😛

• I wouldn’t have noticed Cal’s belly button or lack thereof that is…

3. AsphaltJunky
    7:15 pm July 6, 2017 Permalink

Lighten up big board. Just having fun. Life is to short to be serious 100% of the time. I know this response will reap a three paragraph comment with bullet points. Just know before you try and cut me down that I am a Kentucky fan, I guess you could say I was born into it have been named after Kevin Grevey. With that let the bullet points fly.