This cyber attack is really messing up my day

In case you haven’t heard, there was a big cyber attack on America’s internet today that has many sites completely shut down. We’re having our own trouble here at KentuckySportsRadio.com, so if you’re reading this, at least it isn’t affecting you.

Other websites that aren’t quite as popular as this one, like Twitter, Amazon, reddit, Netflix, Spotify and PayPal, are having a much worse day than we are. They’ve been dead since this morning thanks to what is called a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS). Homeland security is looking into the matter.

Hopefully this will soon get fixed and the culprits (North Korea, probably) are found and justice is served. Until then, I’m doing the best I can to keep bringing you UK basketball and football news in the most ridiculous manner possible, without throwing my laptop against the wall out of frustration.

We’ll get through this together, my friends.

Blue-White game in three hours, hopefully with Twitter and the KSR Live Blog.

Article written by Drew Franklin

6 Comments for This cyber attack is really messing up my day

1. UKBlueGreen
    4:16 pm October 21, 2016 Permalink

Captain Obvious, the few good posters you have may get tired of seeing a post I made a few days ago but keep posting it. More people view it each time.

Post everyone of them over and over and over.

2. UKBlueGreen
    4:24 pm October 21, 2016 Permalink

Captain Obvious, you need to find the Lord.
    Good luck to you.

• RealCatsFan
      4:27 pm October 21, 2016 Permalink

… and you need to find a life.

3. RealCatsFan
    4:27 pm October 21, 2016 Permalink

Well, I guess that explains why iHeart was down this morning…

I was visiting my 87 year old father this afternoon, and he still does all of his finances by paper – writes checks, uses cash, and keeps a ledger. I’m starting to think that is the way to go, with all of this cyber-security crap going on. It’s getting ridiculous, folks.

4. UKBlueGreen
    4:36 pm October 21, 2016 Permalink

I don’t even care about anyone’s penalties anymore, hookers, etc. God only knows what we’re doing.
    At Big Blue Madness, a kid walked in wearing a Gucci blazer. That kid didn’t pay for it, and neither did anyone in his family.
    SMDH.

Look up the cost of tuition for Wilbraham and Monson Academy (56,000.00.) Maybe the same person paid for both.

Did he get a scholarship to Wilbraham and Monson?

I’m not naïve. If everyone else is doing it, we are too.

5. runningunnin.454
    5:29 pm October 21, 2016 Permalink

Keep up; Hillary says it’s the Russians.