KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Travis Graf and David Sisk of Cats Illustrated for episode eight of the Sources Say Podcast.
This week, the trio of recruiting insiders discuss Devin Askew’s official visit to Kentucky, John Calipari visiting Cade Cunningham, whether or not UK is trending for the elite guard, and Isaiah Todd cutting UK from his list, among other topics.
A few talking points:
- Why Kentucky is seen as the runaway favorite to land Askew following his official visit
- Are the rumors of a silent commitment for Askew true?
- John Calipari visits Cade Cunningham less than a week before his official visit to Lexington. What does it mean?
- Is Kentucky trending for Cunningham?
- Would Askew and Cunningham work together in the same backcourt?
- Isaiah Todd cuts Kentucky from his list, or was it the other way around?
- Where does UK go from here in the frontcourt?
Then, Pilgrim, Graf, and Sisk open the mailbag and answer a few fan questions before signing off.
Among the topics:
- What are the chances Kentucky lands both Cunningham and Askew?
- Who will join Lance Ware in the UK frontcourt?
- Is Duke no longer an option for Jonathan Kuminga?
- Will Paolo Banchero reclassify to 2020, and if so, is Kentucky a serious option?
You can subscribe to the official Sources Say Podcast feed to get the show sent directly to your phone weekly on iTunes right here. Not on iTunes listener? You can also subscribe to the show on Spotify.