KSR’s Jack Pilgrim is joined by Jake Weingarten of Stockrisers.com and Travis Graf of Cats Illustrated for episode four of the Sources Say Podcast.
This week, the trio of recruiting insiders break down Lance Ware’s decision set for Thursday afternoon.
A few talking points:
- Despite having two more official visits scheduled, the four-star forward jumped the gun on a decision date. Why the sudden change?
- What do we need to know about Ware’s game?
- Will he be an instant-impact player at the college level?
- Why it’s so important to lock Ware up so early
- Should he commit to Kentucky, where does the coaching staff go from here in the frontcourt?
Then, Pilgrim, Weingarten, and Graf discuss Terrence Clarke’s commitment scheduled for this Saturday.
Among the topics:
- Clarke was one of the first players to receive a visit from John Calipari on Monday
- Why did Penny Hardaway cancel his visit to see the top-three prospect on Wednesday?
- Is this truly a done-deal for Kentucky?
- What would his decision mean for Coach Cal and the UK coaching staff moving forward? And most importantly, do they continue to go all-in on Jalen Green and Josh Christopher?
- Could Kentucky wrap up the No. 1 recruiting class in September?
After breaking down Ware and Clarke, the Sources Say crew dive into the chaos of the fall recruiting period.
- Where in the world has John Calipari been? Where is he going?
- A breakdown of all the confirmed visits for Kentucky’s top prospects
- A new leader for Cade Cunningham? Will Kentucky be able to jump in front before a decision is made?
- No confirmed trips for Green and Christopher?