The real (fake) tweets the new UofL board member doesn’t want you to see

doug-cobb

Yesterday was a rough day for Douglas Cobb and his now-deleted Twitter account. The new University of Louisville trustee was put on blast for some of his critical tweets of university athletics and administration, as well as his views on religion, homosexuality, climate change and evolution.

But I’m hear to tell you about the real (fake) tweets the media missed when digging through Cobb’s timeline. These (fake) tweets are much hotter takes than anything we read yesterday, before he bulldozed his entire account, which he said he wouldn’t do.

It’s going to be tough bouncing back from these (fake) tweets at UofL:

dc8
dc3
dc4
dc12
dc2
dc5dc9
dc11
dc10
dc6
dc7dc1

Article written by Drew Franklin

14 Comments for The real (fake) tweets the new UofL board member doesn’t want you to see

1. Mathlete
    12:37 pm June 30, 2016 Permalink

How’d you forget the perpetual dank smell around the ‘Ville?

• Not Drew Franklin
      1:01 pm June 30, 2016 Permalink

Good one mathlete. As a fellow mathlete and someone who graduated with an engineering degree and a fair share of math courses, I get your humour. Also, what does dank mean?

• Mathlete
      1:04 pm June 30, 2016 Permalink

“Disagreeably damp, musty, and typically cold.” Louisville smells like a poorly ventilated basement year-round, especially during the summer

2. UKFaninNY
    12:40 pm June 30, 2016 Permalink

I dont get it – Are these real or fake?

3. onsides
    12:57 pm June 30, 2016 Permalink

I think it’d be better to let these incompetent replacements take office……..then humiliate them with fake tweets.

4. Not Drew Franklin
    12:58 pm June 30, 2016 Permalink

DREW FRANKLIN IS THE GREATEST WRITER IN THE HISTORY OF THE 6000 YEARS OF THE UNIVERSE. This is comedic gold. It’s like you can’t even tell whether these tweets are real or not (or can you?) I am so envious that I am not also an editor of a college sports team blog #totallyarespectablejob

• Booby Petrino
      1:19 pm June 30, 2016 Permalink

Maybe you could aspire to be an editor one day, if you learned how to write a decent sentence. I mean who wants to read one sentence that goes on and on for multiple lines because you don’t know how to end a sentence and start a new one I know I sure don’t and I bet others don’t either so thank goodness you are not an editor of any blog. #totallyrespectablewritingskills

• JoeMoney333
      1:48 pm June 30, 2016 Permalink

Obvious Troll is Obvious. He got you Bobby Boy…

• Booby Petrino
      2:43 pm June 30, 2016 Permalink

I was just trolling him back (hence my super long sentence). It gets boring at work, sometimes that’s how I entertain myself…trolling the trolls.

5. BigBlueHaitian
    1:14 pm June 30, 2016 Permalink

Go home to tard chronicle, troll. Editor in Chief of the largest independent college sports blog in America seems like a pretty respectable job to me. The guy seems to be doing what he loves, which just so happens to include getting paid to write funny posts that poke fun at your already laughable University. Get over yourself and go find a stripper somewhere.

• JoeMoney333
      1:49 pm June 30, 2016 Permalink

When you respond seriously… He wins. #LearnTheGame

6. Bobbum Man
    5:11 pm June 30, 2016 Permalink

What’s next he gonna tell me the pope lick monster isn’t real?! I’ve seen it

7. 4everblue
    1:16 pm July 1, 2016 Permalink

Another brilliant move by Bevin the dictator! Let’s be sure to elect another Governor and Lt. Governor who are NOT a Kentuckians!