The Louisville Sex Scandal is Heading to The View

I have no idea who “the stars” of The View are, but I hope Whoopi Goldberg is still around so we can hear some high quality nonsense (ABC Photo).

I have no idea who "the stars" of The View are, but I hope Whoopi Goldberg is still around so we can hear some high quality nonsense (ABC Photo).

In case you didn’t get enough of Katina Powell Tuesday on Good Morning America, Sportscenter, Outside the Lines and every other other national media outlet, she’s back for more air time.  According to Renee Murphy of WHAS11, Powell and her daughters will appear on the talk show Friday morning.

I’m going to go on record and say that I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER watched The View, but that all may change on Friday.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

21 Comments for The Louisville Sex Scandal is Heading to The View

1. ViewThis
    9:38 pm October 21, 2015 Permalink

I promise you watching that peep of hens will blow your mind but not in a good way. I assure you the episode will be torture which differs in no way from any other episode. DO NOT WATCH. You have been warned.

• Towles' Man Bun
      9:17 am October 22, 2015 Permalink

Are you kidding me? Yes, The View is normally an unredeemable, terrible show that quacks a strange brew of new-age liberal feminism and shouts down anything remotely coherent…which is EXACTLY why this is going to be must-see-TV!!! Hitting record on the DVR now…

2. uk-blue
    9:48 pm October 21, 2015 Permalink

So is there going to be a new article every time they are mentioned in the media?

• Ha!
      9:57 pm October 21, 2015 Permalink

I hope so. Its HILARIOUS!!!! 😉

#DealWithIt
      #EveryoneIsLaughingAtYou
      #L1CWHORE
      #LittleBrothel

• uk-blue
      11:05 pm October 21, 2015 Permalink

I’m all for covering this mess they got themselves into, but when every other article on this post is about them it get’s stale. At least wait for some fresh ammo to post instead of the authors media schedule.

3. Echo1
    9:52 pm October 21, 2015 Permalink

I still won’t watch it. I’ll find out what was said here and give you guys the ratings (hits) instead.

4. Kevin
    10:10 pm October 21, 2015 Permalink

Any show that has Rosie O’Donnell on it doesn’t deserve my time. I will read the highlights (if any) on KSR.

5. mikintn
    10:38 pm October 21, 2015 Permalink

Kevin is 100% correct.

6. Dave
    11:39 pm October 21, 2015 Permalink

We should start calling this place LSR. Every other post is about Louisville and it’s getting old!!

• uk-blue
      11:58 pm October 21, 2015 Permalink

Thank you! Any true UK fan hates Louisville from the bottom of our heart, but how is half the posts they create about the scandal even news on the situation? Give me UK football and basketball posts and quit wasting time and effort on where the author will speak next.

• Ha!
      12:22 am October 22, 2015 Permalink

TOO BAD, LOSERS!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

• uk-blue
      12:25 am October 22, 2015 Permalink

Ha! – You make such a solid counterpoint.

• Ha!
      1:49 am October 22, 2015 Permalink

Here’s a novel idea: maybe if they would clean up their act, stop hiring sex fiends and recruiting criminals, and keep their fan base from constantly throwing shade at Cal/UK, this shit wouldn’t happen, and you wouldn’t be here trying to stop us from pointing our fingers at you and laughing.

Here’s the best part – its not just UK fans laughing or being disgusted by you. Its the whole country now.

• ukjaybrat
      7:43 am October 22, 2015 Permalink

I honestly don’t understand what has your panties in a wad… who cares what KSR posts… if you are over reading the Louisville scandal articles, DON’T CLICK THE LINK… everytime you idiots come on one of these articles, it registers “interest” in this topic… if you aren’t interested then don’t read the article. for sure don’t comment on it. It truly baffles me how many people are completely ignorant to how the internet works.

If a tv channel you watch stops showing your favorite tv show and instead shows a bunch of reruns of something you aren’t interested in, are you going to continue to tune into that channel hoping that maybe what’s on the TV guide may be mistaken? NO! you find something else to watch.

Bitching in the comments section doesn’t do a damn thing.

• CATandMONKEY
      8:57 am October 22, 2015 Permalink

Amen, Jaybrat. In 40+ years, I have yet to write Pepsi a letter to tell them how much more I prefer Coke.

• Twnky
      10:12 am October 22, 2015 Permalink

@Ha! We get it. You hate ul and so do I, but for the love of god quit being the stereotypical UK that people hate. You and your clever l1cwhore, little brother & deal with it on EVERY POST is getting old. You have made your point now give it a rest.

Sincerely,
      BBN

• Ha!
      10:18 am October 22, 2015 Permalink

Nope. They deserve every ounce of it. Sorry/not sorry. 😉

#DealWithIt
      #EveryoneIsLaughingAtYou
      #L1CWHORE
      #LittleBrothel

7. ClutchCargo
    12:17 am October 22, 2015 Permalink

Agreed. I love UK more than I hate U of L. That seems to be a foreign concept on this site.

8. BluKudzu
    6:55 am October 22, 2015 Permalink

Slow news day, I suppose?

9. LT
    9:23 am October 22, 2015 Permalink

I think I speak for the majority of KSR readers when I say keep posting this kind of stuff. I check in to KSR many times throughout the day of my own free will. Never once has Drew, Tyler, or Matt ever put me in an arm-bar hold and told me to stop what I’m doing to read the new post they just wrote. I have however on a few rare occasions seen posts that didn’t peek my interest. I just scrolled on. Never really felt the need to complain to the writers of this free website that generally entertains and gives me my UK news fix to stop wasting my time. Sorry but UL is our biggest rival and this is quite possibly one of the biggest scandals outside of Penn St in the history of college athletics. Thank you KSR for keeping us in the loop, because I can assure you if there was an LSR they would post nothing but UL softball and rowing articles while turning a blind eye to this scandal.

• UKBlue!
      10:04 am October 22, 2015 Permalink

No LSR but they have WLKY, Wave…ect. Free pass. Ole Cardinal Cowgill has been in hiding this week.