The Kentucky Joe Donald Trump Remix is here

kyjoedonaldtrump

In “Things I never thought I’d say a year ago,” there’s a chance Donald Trump will make an appearance on KSR sometime soon, and to celebrate, Kentucky Joe penned a new song for Trump to use on his campaign stops. Instead of sharing that with you, I’m going to share the remix from JKyleMann, who famously remixed another Kentucky Joe classic, “We Got It”:

Hey @realDonaldTrump, you hear this??

10 Comments for The Kentucky Joe Donald Trump Remix is here

1. DREWBLUE
    3:45 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

That song just convinced me to vote for Trump. That and Hillary.

2. ChrisHamby
    3:53 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

This is perfect. Can he please remix all of KY Joes songs? I am crying from laughter. Every Friday show should end with this until Trump comes on the show. During football season every friday should end with “G-g-g-g-got it”

3. Great American
    4:45 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

Really terrible. The funny wore off of him and everything he does a long time ago. He’s annoying and it’s getting to the point where our satire towards him is getting misconstrued as genuine adoration. No more Kentucky Joe songs. Everybody outside of the BBN already thinks we’re a bunch of shoe-less hillbillies, no need add to that.

• UK Big Board Update
      4:53 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

Everybody outside of the BBN already thinks we’re a bunch of shoe-less hillbillies because a good portion support Trump as well…

4. LeeAnn
    5:41 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

I don’t know which is worse, the song or the candidate!

5. DelrayCat
    5:46 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

Oh Napier > KY Joe

6. LeitchfieldAlex
    7:18 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

No No No please STOP Ky Joe NOW ! He is probably a really good person But his talent is NOT writing songs nor singing. It is time for some serious thinking about this guy. Sorry Joe!!

7. RealCatsFan
    8:20 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

Trump is little more than a Dr. Seuss character in human form. If he, Cruz, Sanders, and Hillary are the best this country can muster for the next leader of the most powerful nation on earth, then we are in deep, deep trouble.

8. Good Times
    9:01 pm January 26, 2016 Permalink

Trump is a joke and the further he rises in the polls the less faith I have in us as a nation. To echo above, if Cruz, Hilary, Trump and Sanders are the best leaders this nation has we’re probably just a generation away from the real life Idiocracy with Terry Crews ordering Gatorade to be put on the crops.

• catdaddyd
      11:22 am January 27, 2016 Permalink

I lost faith when Obama was elected.